Vegan Fry Sauce! We all want those tasty fries always, am I right? Well, we’ve got the ultimate dipping sauce you won’t want to miss. Fries + Sauce = Happiness!
Creamy, rich, and absolutely irresistible, this oil-free Vegan Fry Sauce is the ultimate spud dipping sauce. It is a delicious mixture of sweet, tangy, and bold flavors. Plus, it’s easy to make and a condiment must-have staple for fry lovers everywhere. Better tasting than store-bought fry sauces, free of chemicals, healthy, and just down-right finger-lickin’ good. Your family will go wild with this awesome fry sauce.
Whole Food Plant Based, Vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, no highly processed ingredients and gluten free.
Hi there, Ameera here!
Give me some fries (oil-free and oven baked – of course) and some fry sauce and I am one happy girl! Mom and I worked hard on perfecting this deliciousness. It is sooo tasty!
Dip your fries in it, dip your burger in it, dip your steamed veggies in it, or slather your baked potato with it. It is just so tasty! We gobbled it up.
Yasmeen and Michael both loved it with their fries. Dad ate it on a baked potato and declared it a perfect TEN! Thanks Dad! Mom and I were smiling because we knew Dad would love it.
You gotta give this one a try!
Tips for Success:
- Dill Pickle Relish: You do not need to drain the pickle brine off the relish.
- Cashew Substitutes: You can try the typical cashew substitutes: Other nuts or seeds, silken tofu or white beans with the understanding that the flavor and texture will change accordingly. We have not tested any substitutions.
- Sauce Thickness: It is important to note that the longer a cashew-based sauce sits, the thicker it becomes. You can loosen this sauce up with a little water or distilled white vinegar, if needed.
Leftovers and Freezing:
Leftovers will generally keep for 6 to 7 days in the refrigerator. Store in a covered container.
This sauce can be frozen; however, it is best if served immediately after making or after refrigerating leftovers.
Pantry Products Used:
- Tamari: We used San J Tamari Soy Sauce, Gluten Free, Reduced Sodium. You can substitute the tamari with reduced sodium soy sauce, Braggs Liquid Aminos, or Braggs Coconut Liquid Aminos.
Kitchen Products Used:
- High-Speed Blender
We certainly hope you give this deliciousness a try.Print
Creamy, rich, and absolutely irresistible, this oil-free Vegan Fry Sauce is the ultimate french fry dipping sauce.
- ½ cup (raw) cashews *
- 1 Tablespoon tomato paste
- ¼ cup + 1 Tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon reduced-sodium tamari *
- 2 teaspoons dill pickle relish *
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon sweet paprika
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- pinch to ½ teaspoon sea salt (+/-) *
- Place the cashews into a small bowl, cover with boiling water, set aside for 15 minutes, then discard the water and place the cashews into a high-speed blender.
- Add all the remaining ingredients into the high-speed blender with the soaked cashews. Blend on high until smooth and emulsified, scraping down the sides occasionally.
- Serve as a dipping sauce for fries. Also, it makes a spread for sandwiches.
*Please reference the blog post for Tips for Success, Pantry Items Used, Storage and Freezing, and Kitchen Products Used.
*Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.
*Servings: Makes 1 cup
This post contains affiliate links, and we may receive a very small commission if you purchase through those links at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures! For more information, see our disclosures here.