This week’s Monkey and Me’s Menu features some tasty recipes. Menu #167 includes a FREE bonus shopping list. All recipes are Whole Food Plant Based, vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, and no highly processed ingredients.
Downloadable Menu which offers the following:
- 2 Breakfast ideas
- 2 Lunch ideas
- 2 Snack Ideas
- 5 Dinner Ideas, including a FREE downloaded shopping list (PDF – Below)
A comprehensive (downloadable) shopping list for the 5 Dinners
- The shopping list is segmented into the common grocery store sections like “produce, spices, etc.” making it easy to pick up these items from your local grocery store.
- It also includes product suggestions that are Whole Food Plant Based compliant* for easy reference. Note: These products are suggestions, please feel free to select your own favorite products.
- Includes helpful codes so you can easily subtract items that you choose not to make.
Downloadable Instructions on how the meal plan work.
Note: The term “Whole Food Plant Based compliant” is from a general standpoint. There are Whole Food Plant Based diet branches that restrict certain food items. Our recipes are all Whole Food Plant Based compliant based upon a high-level compliance standpoint. i.e. vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, minimally processed foods.
Some breakfast, lunch, and snack ideas are simple concepts that require no recipe.
- Breakfast: Vegan Italian Frittata
- Lunch: Vegan Caesar Chopped Salad
- Dinner: Easy Fried Rice
- Dinner: Instant Pot Italian Potatoes
- Dinner: Buffalo Zucchini Fritters
- Dinner: Tex-Mex Chili Mac
- Dinner: Vegan “Clam” Chowder
- Snack: Cranberry Christmas Salsa
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN –> Monkey and Me Menu 167
Vegan Italian Frittata
A hearty chickpea flour base with zesty red onions, sweet red bell peppers and carrots, earthy garlic and baby spinach with fragrant Italian herbs and spices makes for a savory and tasty frittata that will have you craving vegan frittata everyday.
Vegan Caesar Chopped Salad
Salad lovers rejoice, we’ve got a classic with a twist that is brimming with nourishing plant-based ingredients.
Easy Fried Rice
We’ve always got some leftover rice in the fridge, and this simple dish is a classic go-to for our family.
Instant Pot Italian Potatoes
Baby potatoes bath in an aromatic tomato sauce that pairs perfectly with roasted or steamed veggies for a fantastic and easy meal that family will love.
Buffalo Zucchini Fritters
Grated zucchini and carrots tossed with hot sauce and the perfect blend of spices are baked to crispy deliciousness! Then topped with our Vegan Ranch Dressing is a match made in heaven.
Tex-Mex Chili Mac
Tender macaroni, hearty beans, wholesome veggies, all simmering in your favorite Southwestern flavors for a dish that just won’t quit.
Vegan “Clam” Chowder
Rich, creamy, and flavorful, this oil free Vegan “Clam” Chowder hits the spot for total comfort food.
Cranberry Christmas Salsa
Grab some chips, it’s salsa o’clock, and we are ready to party!
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN – Monkey and Me Menu 167