This week’s Monkey and Me’s Menu features some tasty recipes. Menu #142 includes a FREE bonus shopping list. All recipes are Whole Food Plant Based, vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, and no highly processed ingredients.
Downloadable Menu which offers the following:
- 2 Breakfast ideas
- 2 Lunch ideas
- 2 Snack Ideas
- 5 Dinner Ideas, including a FREE downloaded shopping list (PDF – Below)
A comprehensive (downloadable) shopping list for the 5 Dinners
- The shopping list is segmented into the common grocery store sections like “produce, spices, etc.” making it easy to pick up these items from your local grocery store.
- It also includes product suggestions that are Whole Food Plant Based compliant* for easy reference. Note: These products are suggestions, please feel free to select your own favorite products.
- Includes helpful codes so you can easily subtract items that you choose not to make.
Downloadable Instructions on how the meal plan work.
Note: The term “Whole Food Plant Based compliant” is from a general standpoint. There are Whole Food Plant Based diet branches that restrict certain food items. Our recipes are all Whole Food Plant Based compliant based upon a high-level compliance standpoint. i.e. vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, minimally processed foods.
Some breakfast, lunch, and snack ideas are simple concepts that require no recipe.
- Breakfast: Vegan Veggie Shakshuka
- Lunch: Fast and Easy Tomato Soup
- Dinner: Asian Noodle Soup
- Dinner: Tangy Thousand Island Hummus Dressing Bowl
- Dinner: Vegan BBQ Lentil Sloppy Joes
- Dinner: Lebanese Soy Curls and Pea Stew
- Dinner: Vegan Veggie Tetrazzini
- Snack: Vegan Picnic Potato Salad
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN –> Monkey and Me Menu 142
This beautifully spiced Vegan Veggie Shakshuka is bursting with flavor and boasting a fun veggie twist.
There’s nothing like a warming bowl of soup to cuddle up. Throw in some left-over steamed rice or roasted veggies, and you have a perfectly satisfying and filling soup.
Brimming with umami flavor, this cozy, oil-free Asian Noodle Soup is a delicious and easy recipe that’s packed with hearty noodle goodness.
Simple pantry ingredients come together quickly in the most delightful, delicious, tangy way. You’ll wonder where it has been all your life!
These wholesome, healthy sloppy joes totally rule! Thick, rich, and ultra-delicious, our Vegan BBQ Lentil Sloppy Joes are absolutely irresistible!
A nod to Lebanese pea stew, bazilla, this hearty dish is bursting with wholesome ingredients like: protein-packed soy curls, sweet peas, tasty carrots, and rich tomatoes.
Insanely flavorful, cozy, and delicious Vegan Veggie Tetrazzini is brimming with wholesome ingredients and total comfort food goodness!
A potato salad that even grandma would be proud to call her own. Simple is best with a splash of vegan creativity, this creamy and delicious potato salad will quickly become your family’s picnic favorite.
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN – Monkey and Me Menu 142