This week’s Monkey and Me’s Menu features some of our favorite foodie bloggers in menu #20 as well as a FREE bonus shopping list. All recipes are Whole Food Plant Based, vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, no highly processed ingredients, and gluten free.
This super tasty menu features delicious dishes from Lisa at Downshiftology, Michelle at Healthier Steps, Amanda at This Peachy Vegan, and Lauren at Lauren Caris Cooks, as well as featuring a few of our own dishes. 😉
Monkey and Me’s Menu #20 meal plan features the following:
Downloadable Menu which offers the following:
- 2 Breakfast ideas
- 2 Lunch ideas
- 2 Snack Ideas
- 5 Dinner Ideas, including a FREE downloaded shopping list (PDF – Below)
A comprehensive (downloadable) shopping list for the 5 Dinners
- The shopping list is segmented into the common grocery store sections like “produce, spices, etc.” making it easy to pick up these items from your local grocery store.
- It also includes product suggestions that are Whole Food Plant Based compliant* for easy reference. Note: These products are suggestions, please feel free to select your own favorite products.
- Includes helpful codes so you can easily subtract items that you choose not to make.
Downloadable Instructions on how the meal plan work.
Note: The term “Whole Food Plant Based compliant” is from a general standpoint. There are Whole Food Plant Based diet branches that restrict certain food items. Our recipes are all Whole Food Plant Based compliant based upon a high-level compliance standpoint. i.e. vegan, no oil, no refined sugar, minimally processed foods.
Some breakfast, lunch, and snack ideas are simple concepts that require no recipe.
Meal Plan #20 includes the following recipes:
- Turmeric Oatmeal – A Glowing Breakfast Bowl (breakfast) from Lauren Caris Cooks
- Yum Yum Dressing Veggie Bowl (lunch) from Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
- Healthy Mexican Fried Rice (dinner) from Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
- Healthy Vegan Ramen with Caramelized Carrots and Bok Choy (dinner) from This Peachy Vegan
- Carrot and Zucchini Pasta with Avocado Cucumber Sauce (dinner) from Downshiftology
- Vegan Pumpkin Soup (dinner) from Healthier Steps
- Old Fashioned Stuffed Peppers (dinner) from Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie Crumble (snack) from Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN –> Monkey and Me Menu 20
Vibrant, satisfying, and bursting with flavor this beautiful Turmeric Oatmeal Breakfast Bowl is a perfect addition to your breakfast routine. Filled with health beneficial turmeric, hearty oats, and antioxidant berries, this wholesome bowl of goodness is sure to put a smile on your face. Head on over and check it out!
What is a salad without an irresistible, ultra-satisfying, *POW* of flavor dressing to drizzle on top? This healthy, homemade oil-free Vegan Yum Yum Dressing fits just the ticket. Deliciously tangy undertones, velvety cashew cream, umami flavors will have you saying “yum-yum” with the first bite. It’s the dressing version of Yum Yum Sauce and the perfect addition to vegan sushi bowls or salads. Head on over and check it out!
When all the must haves come together in the most delicious way, it creates a beautiful, nutritious, and comforting meal. Easy to prepare, full of aromatic spices and zesty flavors, made in a flash, simple ingredients, and makes you say “Mmmm Mmmm,” this fun Healthy Mexican Fried Rice makes dinner a breeze. Tasty and oh-so-satisfying, this dish will have everyone running back for seconds. Head on over and check it out!
Brimming with nutritious ingredients and satisfying flavors this cozy Healthy Vegan Ramen with Caramelized Carrots and Bok Choy is loaded with feel-good comfort. Loaded with wholesome carrots, spinach, mushrooms, and noodles, and aromatic spices this lovely dish is sure to have everyone going back for seconds. Head on over and check it out!
Brimming with delicious oodles of veggie noodles, this ultra creamy, refreshing, and wholesome Carrot and Zucchini Pasta with Avocado Cucumber Sauce is sure to be a winner winner plant based dinner. Crisp carrots and zucchinis create a fun and nutrient dense pasta perfect for a light velvety avocado cucumber sauce. Grab your fork and get ready to dig in. Head on over and check it out!
When aromatic Jamaican spices, hearty pumpkin and potatoes, creamy coconut milk, and satisfying dumplings all combined together in the most delicious way, you have a beautiful, vibrant Vegan Pumpkin Soup that is sure to pleasure all the senses. This cozy and comforting dish is sure to make you feel like your in the Caribbean and have everyone running to the dinner table. Head on over and check it out!
Get ready to be transported you back in time with our delicious Old Fashioned Stuffed Peppers. Hearty, flavorful, and oh-so-satisfying, this healthy Whole Food Plant Based version is sure to put a smile on your face. Filled with hearty rice, protein packed lentils, tasty tomatoes, and aromatic spices and served with a side of creamy mashed potatoes. Head on over and check it out!
When velvety pumpkin pie and decadent crumble cake come together in the most delicious way, you get this irresistible beauty. This mouth-watering Vegan Pumpkin Pie Crumble is a lightly sweet, beautifully baked creamy pumpkin pie filling with a rich, cinnamon “buttery” crumble topping that will have everyone running back for more of this authentic tasting *get in my belly* dessert. A perfect autumn and Thanksgiving celebration treat. Head on over and check it out!