Vegan Lemon Parmesan Dressing! Prepare to elevate your culinary creations with a citrusy kick to your salads and veggies, making your taste buds do the happy dance!
Indulge in the zesty delight of this Vegan Lemon Parmesan Dressing, bursting with the vibrant essence of lemon and the savory allure of parmesan cheese. Whether drizzled over crisp salads or used as a delectable dipping sauce, this plant-based dressing is an absolute must-try for anyone seeking a burst of bright, zesty flavor in their meals.
Whole Food Plant Based, Vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, no highly processed ingredients and gluten free.
Hi there, Ameera here!
My mom, once a skeptic of all things lemon, has had a flavorful change of heart and now delights in the zesty fruit in a variety of forms, from savory to sweet.
Whether drizzled over a crisp salad or used as a delectable dipping sauce, this dressing is a must-try for anyone seeking a vibrant, zesty flavor sensation.
Lemons are more than just a citrusy delight—they’re a powerhouse of health-boosting properties. Rich in vitamin C, lemons support the immune system, promote healthy skin, aid in digestion, and contribute to heart health.
With alkalizing properties and weight management benefits, lemons are a versatile and invaluable addition to any diet.
Tips for Success:
- Flavor Profile: This delicious Lemon Parmesan Dressing is full of fresh lemon flavor and filled with delightful Parmesan cheese accents. Lemon lovers only as this dressing is a lemon forward in flavor.
- Vegan Parmesan Cheese: We used our Vegan Parmesan Cheese for this dressing. It has an amazing flavor and is well balanced.
- Cashew Butter: Cashew butter is a great neutral ingredient which adds some healthy fats, increases the thickness of the dressing yet does not influence the flavor. You can substitute with the typical substitutions if you wish such as other nut or seed butters, white beans, or tofu. We have not tested any substitutions.
- Whisk, Fork, or High-Speed Blender: This dressing is very lightly texturized due to the Vegan Parmesan Cheese
- If you are looking for an ultra-smooth and velvety dressing, then we recommend giving it a quick buzz in a high-speed blender. We made this dressing both ways (whisk and high-speed blender) and found them both equally delightful. The photos showcase using a high-speed blender.
- Salad Ingredients:
- Mixed Greens
- Purple cabbage
- Orange tomatoes
- Watermelon radishes
- Ribboned baby cucumbers
- Cooked pasta
- Assorted small bell peppers
- Navy beans
- Hemp seeds
Leftovers and Freezing:
Leftovers will generally keep 5 days in the refrigerator. Store in a covered container.
This dressing cannot be frozen.
- Cashew Butter: We used Artisana Organic Raw Vegan Cashew Butter. Feel free to use your favorite raw cashew butter in this recipe. Read the label, make sure the only ingredient is raw cashews. Do not use a salted or sweetened cashew butter.
- Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.
- Whisk (or fork)
- High-Speed Blender (optional)
If you try this delicious dressing, we would love to know if you enjoy it as much as we do! Please leave us a review! Post a picture on Facebook or Instagram and tag us! We would love to hear from you.Print
Indulge in the zesty delight of this Vegan Lemon Parmesan Dressing, bursting with the vibrant essence of lemon and the savory allure of parmesan cheese.
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 teaspoon cashew butter *
- 1 Tablespoon + 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup (+/-)
- 1/3 cup Vegan Parmesan Cheese *
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Pinch to ½ teaspoon sea salt (+/-) *
- Place all the Dressing Ingredients into a small bowl, whisk well until smooth and emulsified.
- Pour dressing over salad fixings, toss, and enjoy!
*Please reference the blog post for Tips for Success, Pantry Items Used, Storage and Freezing, and Kitchen Products Used.
*Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.
*Servings: Makes shy of 1 cup
This post contains affiliate links, and we may receive a very small commission if you purchase through those links at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures! For more information, see our disclosures here.