Raspberry Pecan Vinaigrette! Dress your salads in style and give your taste buds a fruity, nutty high-five with our flavorful vinaigrette!
Indulge your taste buds with the tantalizing fusion of rich pecan nuttiness and vibrant raspberry flavors in this mouthwatering Raspberry Pecan Vinaigrette recipe. Our delightful vinaigrette boasts a perfect balance of sweet and savory notes, making it the ideal companion for your salads.
This Raspberry Pecan Vinaigrette is full of deliciously tangy, pecan nuttiness, and raspberry fruity flavors.
Whole Food Plant Based, Vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, no highly processed ingredients and gluten free.
Hi there, Ameera here!
Add another winning salad dressing to your collection! We are passionate about creating new, exciting, and wholesome salad dressings to delight our Whole Food Plant Based community.
The raspberries perfectly complement the rich, buttery essence of pecans in this tasty vinaigrette, resulting in a truly irresistible flavor fusion that tantalizes the taste buds.
Tips for Success:
- Flavor Profile: This salad dressing is tangy, lightly sweet with delicious raspberry and toasty pecan flavors with a tiny hint of Dijon mustard.
- Toasted Pecans:
- Skillet Method: Place the pecans into a dry skillet. Heat over low heat. Lay them out as flat as possible. Stir the nuts in the pan to ensure they are not burning. Toast for approximately 7 to 10 minutes, stirring constantly to ensure they do not burn. Immediately take them out of the skillet once they become toasty and fragrant. It is important to remove them from the pan once done as they will continue to toast in the pan and can burn.
- Oven Method: Preheat the oven to 350 F. Place the pecans onto a bare baking sheet in a single layer. Toast for approximately 5 minutes, then toss. Place back in the oven and toast for another 5 minutes until toasty and fragrant. Total oven time between 10 and 13 minutes. Stirring the pecans frequently ensures that they will toast evenly and will not burn.
- Pecan Substitutes: This main ingredient of this dressing is pecans. We do not have any substitutions to offer.
- Why Raspberry Jam? We loved using raspberry jam for this recipe to achieve consistent flavor. You can use fresh or frozen raspberries, but you may need to ramp up the maple syrup and the viscosity of the final product may vary.
- Dijon Mustard/Vinegar/Maple Syrup: Our family loved this dressing; however, we each had preferences over the multiple kitchen tests. Some preferred more Dijon mustard, while others liked more pops of vinegar tang. Others preferred more sweetness. This recipe is a great base to start. It is perfectly delicious with the measurement listed in the recipe but can be easily customized to suit individual preferences.
- Salad Ingredients (in photos):
- Romaine lettuce
- Grated purple cabbage
- Red onions
- Navy beans
- Bell peppers
- Cooked pasta
- Fresh raspberries
- Salted Candied Pecans
Leftovers and Freezing:
Leftovers will generally keep 4 to 5 days in the refrigerator. Store in a covered container.
This dressing cannot be frozen.
- Raspberry Jam: We used St Dalfour Red Raspberry Fruit Spread. Feel free to use your favorite WFPB jam.
- Dijon Mustard: We used Koops Dijon Mustard. Feel free to use your favorite Dijon mustard.
- Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.
- High-Speed Blender
- Skillet (or baking sheet)
If you try this delicious dressing, we would love to know if you enjoy it as much as we do! Please leave us a review! Post a picture on Facebook or Instagram and tag us! We would love to hear from you.Print
Indulge your taste buds with the tantalizing fusion of rich pecan nuttiness and vibrant raspberry flavors in this mouthwatering Raspberry Pecan Vinaigrette recipe.
- ½ cup toasted pecans *
- 1/3 cup + 1 Tablespoon raspberry jam *
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup (+/-) *
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (+/-) *
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (+/-) *
- Beet powder (to deepen red color)
- Toast the pecans either in a dry skillet or in the oven. See blog notes.
- Place all the remaining Base Ingredients and Spice/Herb Ingredients into the high-speed blender along with the toasted pecans. Blend on high until emulsified and smooth.
- Serve over your favorite salad greens, and enjoy.
*Please reference the blog post for Tips for Success, Pantry Items Used, Storage and Freezing, and Kitchen Products Used.
*Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.
*Servings: Makes 1 ¼ cups
This post contains affiliate links, and we may receive a very small commission if you purchase through those links at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures! For more information, see our disclosures here.