Oil Free Vegan Cheeseburger Salad Dressing! Bringing all the classic flavors of a cheeseburger in plant based dressing form – YUM!
Simple and flavorful, this Oil Free Vegan Cheeseburger Salad Dressing is as delicious as it is fun with hints of ketchup, mustard, and dill relish to transport your salad into a burger-tasting wonder. You won’t believe how good it is!
Whole Food Plant Based, Vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, no highly processed ingredients and gluten free.
Hi there, Ameera here!
So when we created our Vegan Mini Cheeseburger Salad, we knew we had to come up with a fantastic salad dressing to go along with it. This creation gives you a beautiful “condiment” taste with hints of ketchup, mustard, and dill relish, but even better!
We fell in love with enough to give it its own blog post!
You gotta give this one a try!
Tips for Success:
- Flavor Profile: The flavor profile of this dressing is like a cheeseburger without the burger. It has a ‘condiment’ type of essence with hints of ketchup, mustard, and dill relish. This is not a burger sauce topper. It is an actual salad dressing. This sauce is excellent with our Vegan Mini Cheeseburger Salad.
- Taste Testing Salad Dressings: There is an art to arriving at the salad dressing that perfectly suits your tastes. The best way to test salad dressings is to place a few leaves of lettuce (or other greens) in a tiny bowl, put a tiny bit of the salad dressing over top and mix really well, then taste test. Some salad dressings taste amazing before you dress the salad, then once dressing the salad, they fall flat. That is because the salad dressing has to cover all the salad ingredients and it flattens the flavor. Additionally, some salad dressings taste really tangy or overly strong before dressing the salad, but once you dress the salad, it coats all the ingredients and tastes amazing.
Leftovers and Freezing:
Leftovers will generally keep for 4-5 days in the refrigerator. Store in a covered container.
This salad dressing does not freeze well.
Pantry Products Used:
- Yellow Mustard: We used French’s Yellow Mustard. Feel free to use your favorite yellow mustard.
Kitchen Products Used:
- Whisk (or fork)
We certainly hope you give this deliciousness a try.
If you try this delicious dressing, we would love to know if you enjoy it as much as we do! Please leave us a review! Post a picture on Facebook or Instagram and tag us! We would love to hear from you.Print
Simple and flavorful, this Oil Free Vegan Cheeseburger Salad Dressing is delicious and fun turning your salad into a burger-tasting wonder.
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup (+/-)
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 Tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard *
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dill relish
- 1/8 to ½ teaspoon sea salt (+/-) *
- Place all the Ingredients into a bowl, whisk well until smooth and emulsified.
- Taste test the dressing, adjust the flavors as needed.
*Please reference the blog post for Tips for Success, Pantry Items Used, Storage and Freezing, and Kitchen Products Used.
*Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.
*Servings: 1 cup
This post contains affiliate links, and we may receive a very small commission if you purchase through those links at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures! For more information, see our disclosures here.