Simple and flavorful, this Oil Free Vegan Cheeseburger Salad Dressing is delicious and fun turning your salad into a burger-tasting wonder.
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup (+/-)
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 Tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard *
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dill relish
- 1/8 to ½ teaspoon sea salt (+/-) *
- Place all the Ingredients into a bowl, whisk well until smooth and emulsified.
- Taste test the dressing, adjust the flavors as needed.
*Please reference the blog post for Tips for Success, Pantry Items Used, Storage and Freezing, and Kitchen Products Used.
*Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.
*Servings: 1 cup