This week’s Monkey and Me’s Menu features some fabulous foodie bloggers in menu #49 as well as a FREE bonus shopping list. All recipes are Whole Food Plant Based, vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, no highly processed ingredients, and gluten free.
Downloadable Menu which offers the following:
- 2 Breakfast ideas
- 2 Lunch ideas
- 2 Snack Ideas
- 5 Dinner Ideas, including a FREE downloaded shopping list (PDF – Below)
A comprehensive (downloadable) shopping list for the 5 Dinners
- The shopping list is segmented into the common grocery store sections like “produce, spices, etc.” making it easy to pick up these items from your local grocery store.
- It also includes product suggestions that are Whole Food Plant Based compliant* for easy reference. Note: These products are suggestions, please feel free to select your own favorite products.
- Includes helpful codes so you can easily subtract items that you choose not to make.
Downloadable Instructions on how the meal plan work.
Note: The term “Whole Food Plant Based compliant” is from a general standpoint. There are Whole Food Plant Based diet branches that restrict certain food items. Our recipes are all Whole Food Plant Based compliant based upon a high-level compliance standpoint. i.e. vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, minimally processed foods.
Some breakfast, lunch, and snack ideas are simple concepts that require no recipe.
- Hash Brown Potato Bowl (breakfast) from Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
- Salad with Creamy Dill Dressing (lunch) from Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
- Tuscan Kale Potato Bean Soup (dinner) from Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
- Zero Oil Chickpeas Pesto Pasta Salad (dinner) from Carve Your Craving
- Asian Rainbow Chickpea Tacos (dinner) from Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
- 3-in-1 Artichoke Arugula Soup (dinner) from Vegan Yack Attack
- Healthy Mexican Fried Rice (dinner) from Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
- Asian Mango Slaw (snack) from Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN –> Monkey and Me’s Menu 49
Anyone else all about that savory breakfast? We definitely enjoy this savory breakfast! Simplicity at its best, our crispy and incredibly tasty Hash Brown Potatoes are perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Packed with wholesome and healthy ingredients: tomatoes, arugula, avocado, hash brown potatoes, and some zaatar flat bread. You can never go wrong with this delicious bowl of beautiful tatars! Head on over and check it out on Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures!
We are die hard salad lovers over here. Always looking to get in those nourishing greens, and we’ve got a flavor-packed dressing that will take those greens to a whole new level of yumminess. Let us introduce you to this homemade, oil free, vegan Creamy Dill Dressing that is all that and then some. Perfectly luscious, bold tangy goodness, and bursting with fresh dill vibes. Head on over and check it out on Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures!
Perfectly cozy and bursting with Italian spices, this ah-mazing Tuscan Kale Potato Bean Soup is packed with powerhouse ingredients all bathed in a luscious broth. It’s not only easy to make, but the whole family will think you were working in the kitchen all day to create this bowl of deliciousness. Head on over and check it out on Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures!
Chewy pasta, spicy arugula, sweet tomatoes, and hearty chickpeas all drenched in a mouth-watering pesto sauce makes for a light and refreshing dish the whole family will enjoy. Head on over and check it out on Carve Your Craving!
These are not your average tacos, we are blowing it up with an ultra-flavorful East meets West twist! These healthy Asian Rainbow Chickpea Tacos are so flippin’ delicious with feel-good ingredients bathed in amazingly bold Asian sauce, all piled high on a tasty tortilla; it just can’t be beat. Hearty chickpeas, zesty red onions, crisp red bell peppers, sweet carrots, and nourishing kale come together in the most flavorful way. This dish is sure to have the whole family seated at the table in a flash. Head on over and check it out on Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures!
Simple, creamy, and brimming with flavor, this 3-in-1 Artichoke Arugula Soup is a wholesome soup that is sure to please. Perfect for a light meal and fantastically versatile, this soup is a must! Head on over and check it out on Vegan Yack Attack!
When all the must haves come together in the most delicious way, it creates a beautiful, nutritious, and comforting meal. Easy to prepare, full of aromatic spices and zesty flavors, made in a flash, simple ingredients, and makes you say “Mmmm Mmmm,” this fun Healthy Mexican Fried Rice makes dinner a breeze. Tasty and oh-so-satisfying, this dish will have everyone running back for seconds. Head on over and check it out on Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures!
Looking to switch up your slaw game? We’ve got you covered with this super refreshing, flavorful, and healthy Asian Mango Slaw. Crisp jicama, nutrient-packed cabbage, sweet mango, zesty onions, and spicy jalapeño all tossed in a amazingly light, tangy Asian sauce. Brighten up your Asian tacos and burgers with this wholesome slaw. This vibrant, colorful salad is super easy to make and a fantastic dish for picnics and gatherings. Head on over and check it out on Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures!
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN – Monkey and Me’s Menu 49