This week’s Monkey and Me’s Menu features some of our favorite foodie bloggers in menu #32 as well as a FREE bonus shopping list. All recipes are Whole Food Plant Based, vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, no highly processed ingredients, and gluten free.
Monkey and Me’s Menu #32 meal plan features the following:
Downloadable Menu which offers the following:
- 2 Breakfast ideas
- 2 Lunch ideas
- 2 Snack Ideas
- 5 Dinner Ideas, including a FREE downloaded shopping list (PDF – Below)
A comprehensive (downloadable) shopping list for the 5 Dinners
- The shopping list is segmented into the common grocery store sections like “produce, spices, etc.” making it easy to pick up these items from your local grocery store.
- It also includes product suggestions that are Whole Food Plant Based compliant* for easy reference. Note: These products are suggestions, please feel free to select your own favorite products.
- Includes helpful codes so you can easily subtract items that you choose not to make.
Downloadable Instructions on how the meal plan work.
Note: The term “Whole Food Plant Based compliant” is from a general standpoint. There are Whole Food Plant Based diet branches that restrict certain food items. Our recipes are all Whole Food Plant Based compliant based upon a high-level compliance standpoint. i.e. vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, minimally processed foods.
Some breakfast, lunch, and snack ideas are simple concepts that require no recipe.
Meal Plan #32 includes the following recipes:
- Baked Pear Almond Oatmeal (breakfast) from Veggiekins
- Quesadilla (lunch) from Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
- Vegan Lentil Shepherds Pie (dinner) from Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
- Creamy Mushroom Tomato Pasta (dinner) from Peasful Plate
- Fast and Easy Tomato Soup (dinner) from Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
- Quinoa and Black Bean Buddha Bowl (dinner) from Sarahs Vegan Guide
- Baked Falafel (dinner) from Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
- Healthy Vegan Pecan Sandies (snack) from Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN –> Monkey and Me’s Menu 32
Warm, spiced baked pears nestled with creamy, hearty oatmeal makes for an unbelievable cozy breakfast that is sure to put a smile on your face. Snuggle up with a dish of this wholesome and flavorful breakfast bowl for a wonderful way to start the morning. Head on over and check it out on Veggiekins!
These Quesadillas are quick and easy. They are a meal the whole family will love. The best go-to recipe when you and your family are looking for something fast and satisfying. Head on over and check it out on Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures!
Looking for great comfort food that is both satisfying and delicious? Don’t miss this delicious, hearty, and flavorful Vegan Lentil Shepherds Pie that is packed with wholesome ingredients and bursting with flavor! Filled with tender lentils and nutritious veggies in a tasty gravy and topped with yummy toasty mashed potatoes makes for comfort food at its finest. Head on over and check it out on Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures!
Hearty pasta, nourishing veggies, and aromatic spices all tossed together in a rich, flavorful, and velvety cream sauce creates an ultimate pasta dish that is sure to delight your tastebuds. Not only is this wonderful dish easy to make, but it comes together quickly, making it a fabulous weeknight meal . Head on over and check it out on Peasful Plate!
There’s nothing like a warming bowl of soup to cuddle up. We have a delicious new soup that is sure to do the trick. Comforting, creamy, and full of fresh tomato flavors, this Fast and Easy Tomato Soup is perfect for week nights when you need something quick to get on the table. Throw in some left-over steamed rice or roasted veggies, and you have a perfectly satisfying and filling soup. Head on over and check it out on Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures!
Who’s ready for veggie packed buddha bowl with tons of flavor! Great a bowl and get ready to pile hight with your favorite veggies, hearty quinoa, spiced black beans, and a fabulous tahini sauce that add the perfect addition! Grab your fork and get ready to dive into this iron-rich, feel good-dish! Head on over and check it out on Sarahs Vegan Guide!
Healthy and delicious, vegan Baked Falafel is perfect for stuffing in pita pockets or creating scrumptious falafel bowls. Super tasty and oh so yummy, they are sure to please everyone in the family, making oven-baked falafels a wonderful Whole Food Plant Based flavorful dish. Head on over and check it out on Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures!
What could be better than tender, buttery, sweet goodness all wrapped up in a beautifully healthy cookie? Absolutely nothing! These Healthy Vegan Pecan Sandies are what cookie deliciousness is all about. Absolutely irresistible and perfect for holiday gatherings, these delightful cookies are sure to be a hit. Head on over and check it out on Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures!
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN – Monkey and Me’s Menu 32