This week’s Monkey and Me’s Menu features some tasty recipes. Menu #157 includes a FREE bonus shopping list. All recipes are Whole Food Plant Based, vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, and no highly processed ingredients.
Downloadable Menu which offers the following:
- 2 Breakfast ideas
- 2 Lunch ideas
- 2 Snack Ideas
- 5 Dinner Ideas, including a FREE downloaded shopping list (PDF – Below)
A comprehensive (downloadable) shopping list for the 5 Dinners
- The shopping list is segmented into the common grocery store sections like “produce, spices, etc.” making it easy to pick up these items from your local grocery store.
- It also includes product suggestions that are Whole Food Plant Based compliant* for easy reference. Note: These products are suggestions, please feel free to select your own favorite products.
- Includes helpful codes so you can easily subtract items that you choose not to make.
Downloadable Instructions on how the meal plan work.
Note: The term “Whole Food Plant Based compliant” is from a general standpoint. There are Whole Food Plant Based diet branches that restrict certain food items. Our recipes are all Whole Food Plant Based compliant based upon a high-level compliance standpoint. i.e. vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, minimally processed foods.
Some breakfast, lunch, and snack ideas are simple concepts that require no recipe.
- Breakfast: Vegan Cauliflower Migas
- Lunch: Vegan Creamy Parmesan Orzo and Peas
- Dinner: Oil Free Vegan Pesto Pasta
- Dinner: Instant Pot Reuben Cabbage Wedges
- Dinner: Vegan Mini Cheeseburger Salad
- Dinner: Vegan Enchilada Quesadilla Bake
- Dinner: Vegan Salisbury Steak
- Snack: Simple Mashed Potatoes
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN –> Monkey and Me Menu 157
Tasty cauliflower, sweet red bell peppers, spicy jalapeños, and zesty onions are sautéed with crispy oven baked tortillas, lively salsa, and fragrant spices making for a fantastic hearty Mexican veggie breakfast!
When you want the best of both words: cozy, comfort food and bright, spring vibes, this hearty dish totally delivers.
Nothing shouts summer more than pesto! Bright and flavorful, this healthy dish is so easy to make, delicious, and it’s great on pasta, bread, pizza, roasted veggies, baked potatoes, and more!
Perfectly seasoned cabbage wedges are cooked to tender and topped with tasty Thousand Island dressing. We are transforming this humble cabbage dinner into a vegan nod to Reuben heaven!
This Vegan Mini Cheeseburger Salad is made with the essence of a Burger King Whopper in mind, but with plant-nourishing goodness.
If quesadillas and enchiladas had a baby, you’d get this fun and flavorful dish. Creamy, cheesy, corn-rich goodness that will have your taste buds tingling!
Sweet Vidalia onions, earthy mushrooms, protein-packed soy curls (or beans), aromatic spices and herbs all bathed in a deliciously rich brown gravy.
Piled high on your plate, these delicious mashed potatoes will be the perfect accompaniment to our Vegan Salisbury Steak.
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN – Monkey and Me Menu 157