This week’s Monkey and Me’s Menu features some tasty recipes. Menu #144 includes a FREE bonus shopping list. All recipes are Whole Food Plant Based, vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, and no highly processed ingredients.
Downloadable Menu which offers the following:
- 2 Breakfast ideas
- 2 Lunch ideas
- 2 Snack Ideas
- 5 Dinner Ideas, including a FREE downloaded shopping list (PDF – Below)
A comprehensive (downloadable) shopping list for the 5 Dinners
- The shopping list is segmented into the common grocery store sections like “produce, spices, etc.” making it easy to pick up these items from your local grocery store.
- It also includes product suggestions that are Whole Food Plant Based compliant* for easy reference. Note: These products are suggestions, please feel free to select your own favorite products.
- Includes helpful codes so you can easily subtract items that you choose not to make.
Downloadable Instructions on how the meal plan work.
Note: The term “Whole Food Plant Based compliant” is from a general standpoint. There are Whole Food Plant Based diet branches that restrict certain food items. Our recipes are all Whole Food Plant Based compliant based upon a high-level compliance standpoint. i.e. vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, minimally processed foods.
Some breakfast, lunch, and snack ideas are simple concepts that require no recipe.
- Breakfast: Vegan Italian Frittata
- Lunch: Vegan Buffalo Bean Wraps
- Dinner: Miso Soup with Napa Cabbage and Noodles
- Dinner: Vegan Enchilada Mac and Cheese
- Dinner: Vegan Lentil Shepherds Pie
- Dinner: Italian Hummus Dressing Bowl
- Dinner: Vegan Samosa Rolls
- Snack: Vegan Chocolate Molten Lava Soufflé
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN –> Monkey and Me Menu 144
Vegan Italian Frittata
A hearty chickpea flour base with zesty red onions, sweet red bell peppers and carrots, earthy garlic and baby spinach with fragrant Italian herbs and spices makes for a savory and tasty frittata that will have you craving vegan frittata everyday.
Vegan Buffalo Bean Wraps
Vegan Buffalo Bean Wraps are loaded with “Buffalo” flavored deliciousness. Fresh veggies and white cannellini beans are combined for a fast and easy wrap that is packed with tastiness.
Miso Soup with Napa Cabbage and Noodles
Easy to make and nourishing, this oil free Miso Soup with Napa Cabbage and Noodles is bursting with umami flavor and plant based ingredients.
Vegan Enchilada Mac and Cheese
Filled with tender macaroni, hearty black beans, and zesty green chilies, coated in a luscious sauce, and then topped with crushed tortilla chips, this easy to make dish will have the whole family wanting more.
Vegan Lentil Shepherds Pie
Looking for great comfort food that is both satisfying and delicious? This delicious, hearty, and flavorful Vegan Lentil Shepherds Pie is all that and more!
Italian Hummus Dressing Bowl
Zippy, herby, and tasty, this Oil Free Italian Hummus Dressing is creamy goodness that can be made in less than 5 minutes.
Vegan Samosa Rolls
Fragrant, delicious, and satisfying these Vegan Samosa Rolls are perfectly tender, crispy, and full of aromatic Indian spices making all your samosa dreams come true.
Vegan Chocolate Molten Lava Soufflé
Easy and foolproof, this irresistible Vegan Chocolate Molten Lava Soufflé is brimming with rich, decadent, melty chocolatey goodness
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN – Monkey and Me Menu 144