This week’s Monkey and Me’s Menu features some of our favorite foodie bloggers in menu #33 as well as a FREE bonus shopping list. All recipes are Whole Food Plant Based, vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, no highly processed ingredients, and gluten free.
Monkey and Me’s Menu #33 meal plan features the following:
Downloadable Menu which offers the following:
- 2 Breakfast ideas
- 2 Lunch ideas
- 2 Snack Ideas
- 5 Dinner Ideas, including a FREE downloaded shopping list (PDF – Below)
A comprehensive (downloadable) shopping list for the 5 Dinners
- The shopping list is segmented into the common grocery store sections like “produce, spices, etc.” making it easy to pick up these items from your local grocery store.
- It also includes product suggestions that are Whole Food Plant Based compliant* for easy reference. Note: These products are suggestions, please feel free to select your own favorite products.
- Includes helpful codes so you can easily subtract items that you choose not to make.
Downloadable Instructions on how the meal plan work.
Note: The term “Whole Food Plant Based compliant” is from a general standpoint. There are Whole Food Plant Based diet branches that restrict certain food items. Our recipes are all Whole Food Plant Based compliant based upon a high-level compliance standpoint. i.e. vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, minimally processed foods.
Some breakfast, lunch, and snack ideas are simple concepts that require no recipe.
Meal Plan #33 includes the following recipes:
- Vegan Cinnamon Crumble Coffee Cake (breakfast) from Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
- Tofu Dill Salad (lunch) from Full of Beans
- Spicy Black Bean and Potato Stew (dinner) from Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
- Broccoli Soba Noodle Salad (dinner) from Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
- Sausage-Flavored Breakfast Beans and Grits (dinner) from Fat Free Vegan Kitchen
- Southwestern Roasted Veggie Salad (dinner) from Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
- Thai Stir Fry (dinner) from Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
- Carrot Cake Blissballs (snack) from Fitomatoes
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN –> Monkey and Me’s Menu 33
We are all about a sweet breakfast treat, and this healthy old-fashioned Vegan Cinnamon Crumble Coffee Cake is just the perfect way to celebrate a special occasion or a fun brunch gathering. This tender, lightly sweet, filled with cinnamon goodness and a tasty crumble topping that tastes decadent, but is healthy and wholesome, is a fantastic addition to your breakfast or dessert. It is sure to make guests and family think you labored in the kitchen over this deliciousness. Head on over and check it out on Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures!
This delicious protein-packed wrap is super easy to prepare and makes for perfect work/school lunches. Filled with feel-good ingredients and zesty favors, this fantastic wrap will have you doing your happy dance. Head on over and check it out on Full of Beans!
There is nothing quite as comforting as a delicious warming bowl of stew. This Spicy Black Bean Potato Stew is real comfort food in a bowl. Easy to make and filled with deliciously creamy black beans, hearty baby potatoes and aromatic spices, it is sure to warm you up. It’s wholesome, healthy, hearty, and oh so flavorful, and it has a secret ingredient that gives exceptional dimension to this stew. Don’t miss this tasty stew! Head on over and check it out on Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures!
Stop what you’re doing and get ready for noodle paradise! Flavorful, healthy, and delicious, this cold Broccoli Soba Noodle Salad is all that and then some. The sauce is loaded with tangy umami flavors covering yummy soba noodles, sweet carrots, zesty scallions, and tasty broccoli florets making this ah-mazing salad perfect for lunch, dinner, fun gatherings, and all your noodle dreams. Head on over and check it out on Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures!
Love to switch up dinner? Then this flavorful, hearty, and delicious Sausage-Flavored Breakfast Beans and Grits is sure to do the trick. Packed with hearty beans, nutritious veggies, and aromatic spices, this fantastic breakfast for dinner dish, is sure to have everyone running back for seconds. Head on over and check it out on Fat Free Vegan Kitchen!
This out-of-this-world deliciousness, also known as, Southwestern Roasted Veggie Salad is bliss in a dish. Veggies roasted in tasty Southwestern spices and drizzled with a creamy, smoky, tangy dressing is everything you could ever want to calm your cravings for yummy healthy veggies. Head on over and check it out on Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures!
We are in love with our Thai Stir Fry recipe. It is healthy and delicious, packed with yummy vegetables and flavored deliciously with red curry paste. It is super tasty, comes together fast, and oh so satisfying making it an awesome Whole Food Plant Based dinner. Head on over and check it out on Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures!
These vibrant, satisfying, and decadent Carrot Cake Blissballs are a perfect snack for a quick “pick-me-up.” Filled with healthy, wholesome ingredients and coating in rich coconut, these treats are sure to please! Head on over and check it out on Fitomatoes!
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN – Monkey and Me’s Menu 33