This week’s Monkey and Me’s Menu features some tasty recipes. Menu #165 includes a FREE bonus shopping list. All recipes are Whole Food Plant Based, vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, and no highly processed ingredients.
Downloadable Menu which offers the following:
- 2 Breakfast ideas
- 2 Lunch ideas
- 2 Snack Ideas
- 5 Dinner Ideas, including a FREE downloaded shopping list (PDF – Below)
A comprehensive (downloadable) shopping list for the 5 Dinners
- The shopping list is segmented into the common grocery store sections like “produce, spices, etc.” making it easy to pick up these items from your local grocery store.
- It also includes product suggestions that are Whole Food Plant Based compliant* for easy reference. Note: These products are suggestions, please feel free to select your own favorite products.
- Includes helpful codes so you can easily subtract items that you choose not to make.
Downloadable Instructions on how the meal plan work.
Note: The term “Whole Food Plant Based compliant” is from a general standpoint. There are Whole Food Plant Based diet branches that restrict certain food items. Our recipes are all Whole Food Plant Based compliant based upon a high-level compliance standpoint. i.e. vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, minimally processed foods.
Some breakfast, lunch, and snack ideas are simple concepts that require no recipe.
- Breakfast: Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl
- Lunch: Vegan Southwestern Jackfruit Bowl
- Dinner: Easy Cashew Chickpeas and Noodles
- Dinner: Smoky Lentil Potato Soup
- Dinner: Fennel Cabbage Skillet
- Dinner: Vegan Pizza Pasta Supreme
- Dinner: Vegan Arroz con Pollo
- Snack: Easy Oil Free Salsa Pasta Salad
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN –> Monkey and Me Menu 165
Healthy, hearty, and oh-so-delicious, these fun and versatile Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowls are a wholesome way to enjoy a quick and easy breakfast.
Bringing all those amazing Southwestern flavors together in this delicious, hearty, and oil-free Southwestern Jackfruit.
Looking for a quick and easy go-to meal for busy weeknights? Look no further, we’ve got just the dish for you!
Budget-friendly lentils, hearty potatoes, and veggie packed broth come together in the most delicious ways in this oil free Smoky Lentil Potato Soup.
We love one-pot skillet meals, and this one is brimming with hearty winter veggies.
This Vegan Pizza Pasta Supreme is like heaven in a skillet. Think of a vegan supreme pizza with all the fixings only in a pasta form rather than on a crust.
So simple to make with feel-good ingredients like: sweet bell peppers, zesty garlic, briny olives, satisfying rice, and protein-packed soy curls all simmering in a rich, warming red sauce.
Serve it at room temperature or cold, this pasta salad is vibrant, fresh, and full of plant-powerhouse ingredients.
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN – Monkey and Me Menu 165