This week’s Monkey and Me’s Menu features some tasty recipes. Menu #164 includes a FREE bonus shopping list. All recipes are Whole Food Plant Based, vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, and no highly processed ingredients.
Downloadable Menu which offers the following:
- 2 Breakfast ideas
- 2 Lunch ideas
- 2 Snack Ideas
- 5 Dinner Ideas, including a FREE downloaded shopping list (PDF – Below)
A comprehensive (downloadable) shopping list for the 5 Dinners
- The shopping list is segmented into the common grocery store sections like “produce, spices, etc.” making it easy to pick up these items from your local grocery store.
- It also includes product suggestions that are Whole Food Plant Based compliant* for easy reference. Note: These products are suggestions, please feel free to select your own favorite products.
- Includes helpful codes so you can easily subtract items that you choose not to make.
Downloadable Instructions on how the meal plan work.
Note: The term “Whole Food Plant Based compliant” is from a general standpoint. There are Whole Food Plant Based diet branches that restrict certain food items. Our recipes are all Whole Food Plant Based compliant based upon a high-level compliance standpoint. i.e. vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, minimally processed foods.
Some breakfast, lunch, and snack ideas are simple concepts that require no recipe.
- Breakfast: Hearty Blueberry Oat Pancakes
- Lunch: Deconstructed Asian Veggie Dumplings
- Dinner: Vegan Creamy Enchilada Lentil Soup
- Dinner: Vegan Chili-ghetti
- Dinner: Oil Free Vegan Creamy Italian Dressing Salad
- Dinner: Creamy Smoky Butternut Squash Soup
- Dinner: Vegan Hungarian Cabbage and Noodles
- Snack: Carrot Salad with Maple Mustard Dressing
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN –> Monkey and Me Menu 164
Hearty Blueberry Oat Pancakes
Juicy, sweet blueberries are the star of this pancake show coupled with hearty and dense oats; it’s a breakfast that is sure to please.
Deconstructed Asian Veggie Dumplings
Tender-crisp veggies, earthy mushrooms, and chewy gnocchi are coated in an amazing umami sauce that is crazy delicious and satisfying.
Vegan Creamy Enchilada Lentil Soup
Wholesome and hearty, this delicious soup has the essence of enchiladas, but in delicious soup form.
Hearty Chili and comforting spaghetti coming together in the most delightful way, what’s not to love?
Oil Free Vegan Creamy Italian Dressing Salad
Decadent cashews, zippy vinegars, and aromatic spices come together in a tantalizing dressing that you’ll want to pour over everything; from salads, sandwiches, baked potatoes, roasted veggies, and more.
Creamy Smoky Butternut Squash Soup
Vibrant butternut squash, hearty cauliflower, rich cashews, garlic, onions, and spices all blended together and topped with velvety almond cream, crispy seasoned butternut squash “croutons,” buttery pumpkin seeds, and hemp hearts for deliciousness in every bite.
Vegan Hungarian Cabbage and Noodles
Our Vegan Hungarian Cabbage and Noodles is an easy one-skillet wonder that is full of comfort food goodness and powerhouse veggies.
Carrot Salad with Maple Mustard Dressing
Nourishing, vibrant carrots are the star of this flavorful and easy-to-make carrot salad!
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN – Monkey and Me Menu 164