This week’s Monkey and Me’s Menu features some tasty recipes. Menu #161 includes a FREE bonus shopping list. All recipes are Whole Food Plant Based, vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, and no highly processed ingredients.
Downloadable Menu which offers the following:
- 2 Breakfast ideas
- 2 Lunch ideas
- 2 Snack Ideas
- 5 Dinner Ideas, including a FREE downloaded shopping list (PDF – Below)
A comprehensive (downloadable) shopping list for the 5 Dinners
- The shopping list is segmented into the common grocery store sections like “produce, spices, etc.” making it easy to pick up these items from your local grocery store.
- It also includes product suggestions that are Whole Food Plant Based compliant* for easy reference. Note: These products are suggestions, please feel free to select your own favorite products.
- Includes helpful codes so you can easily subtract items that you choose not to make.
Downloadable Instructions on how the meal plan work.
Note: The term “Whole Food Plant Based compliant” is from a general standpoint. There are Whole Food Plant Based diet branches that restrict certain food items. Our recipes are all Whole Food Plant Based compliant based upon a high-level compliance standpoint. i.e. vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, minimally processed foods.
Some breakfast, lunch, and snack ideas are simple concepts that require no recipe.
- Breakfast: Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Muffins
- Lunch: Italian Pasta Fagioli
- Dinner: Sweet and Sour Cabbage Noodle Stir Fry
- Dinner: Budget Friendly Easy Italian Bean Skillet
- Dinner: Vegan Buffalo Kale and Brussels Sprouts Chopped Salad
- Dinner: Vegan “Salmon” Burger
- Dinner: Southern Collard Green Potato Stew
- Snack: Vegan Coffee Hazelnut Cookies
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN –> Monkey and Me Menu 161
Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Muffins
Full of healthy goodness, you can have these treats for a guiltless breakfast, and you can be assured that every bite will be packed with deliciousness.
Italian Pasta Fagioli
It’s delightful, hearty, and a perfect cross between a soup and a pasta dish. This one-pot wonder is ready in 30 minutes or less!
Sweet and Sour Cabbage Noodle Stir Fry
Humble cabbage and tender noodles are coated in a yummy Asian sauce that features sweet and sour umami goodness!
Budget Friendly Easy Italian Bean Skillet
White beans, garlic, and zucchini in an Italian herb tomatoey broth, makes for a great accompaniment to your favorite whole grains or carbs like quinoa, rice, potatoes, pasta, toast, and more.
Vegan Buffalo Kale and Brussels Sprouts Chopped Salad
We are here for salads, and this one fun twist on a chopped salad totally delivers!
Vegan “Salmon” Burger
Perfectly seasoned and oven baked, these Vegan “Salmon” Burgers are topped with zesty Dill Sauce, refreshing tomatoes, and cooling cucumbers creating the perfect combination of textures and flavors.
Southern Collard Green Potato Stew
Completely delicious, tender collard greens, hearty potatoes, tasty black-eyed peas all covered in a smoky broth that is seasoned just right. Instant pot and stove top directions make it perfectly versatile.
Vegan Coffee Hazelnut Cookies
Cookies and coffee lovers, we’ve got you covered with this gluten free and healthy treat!
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN – Monkey and Me Menu 161