This week’s Monkey and Me’s Menu features some tasty recipes. Menu #160 includes a FREE bonus shopping list. All recipes are Whole Food Plant Based, vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, and no highly processed ingredients.
Downloadable Menu which offers the following:
- 2 Breakfast ideas
- 2 Lunch ideas
- 2 Snack Ideas
- 5 Dinner Ideas, including a FREE downloaded shopping list (PDF – Below)
A comprehensive (downloadable) shopping list for the 5 Dinners
- The shopping list is segmented into the common grocery store sections like “produce, spices, etc.” making it easy to pick up these items from your local grocery store.
- It also includes product suggestions that are Whole Food Plant Based compliant* for easy reference. Note: These products are suggestions, please feel free to select your own favorite products.
- Includes helpful codes so you can easily subtract items that you choose not to make.
Downloadable Instructions on how the meal plan work.
Note: The term “Whole Food Plant Based compliant” is from a general standpoint. There are Whole Food Plant Based diet branches that restrict certain food items. Our recipes are all Whole Food Plant Based compliant based upon a high-level compliance standpoint. i.e. vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, minimally processed foods.
Some breakfast, lunch, and snack ideas are simple concepts that require no recipe.
- Breakfast: Hash Brown Potatoes
- Lunch: Oil Free Apricot Broccoli Chopped Salad
- Dinner: Easy Vegan Lemon Ricotta Pasta
- Dinner: Greek Zucchini and Potato Bake
- Dinner: Oil Free Vegan Tex-Mex Farro Skillet
- Dinner: Easy Burnt Ends BBQ Soy Curls
- Dinner: Rustic Braised Vegetable Stew
- Snack: Vegan Coconut Macaroons
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN –> Monkey and Me Menu 160
You can never go wrong with this delicious bowl of beautiful tatars!
When you want a fancy, feel good salad without any of the fuss, look no further than this showstopper!
Healthy and satisfying, this easy dish is packed with fresh flavors that makes for a delicious and quick week night meal.
Sliced potatoes and zucchini bathe in a beautifully seasoned tomatoey broth that is filled with Greek herbs and spices.
Turn a cup of humble farro into a deliciously satisfying and hearty Tex-Mex dish.
When you’re looking for a hearty and “meaty” texture, soy curls for the win!
Looking for coziness to the max? This deeply flavorful stew is going the extra mile for you with all the must haves: easy to make, hearty textures, and ultra-satisfying.
This healthy twist on the classic Coconut Macaroon is sure to make all your coconut dreams come true!
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN – Monkey and Me Menu 160