This week’s Monkey and Me’s Menu features some tasty recipes. Menu #158 includes a FREE bonus shopping list. All recipes are Whole Food Plant Based, vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, and no highly processed ingredients.
Downloadable Menu which offers the following:
- 2 Breakfast ideas
- 2 Lunch ideas
- 2 Snack Ideas
- 5 Dinner Ideas, including a FREE downloaded shopping list (PDF – Below)
A comprehensive (downloadable) shopping list for the 5 Dinners
- The shopping list is segmented into the common grocery store sections like “produce, spices, etc.” making it easy to pick up these items from your local grocery store.
- It also includes product suggestions that are Whole Food Plant Based compliant* for easy reference. Note: These products are suggestions, please feel free to select your own favorite products.
- Includes helpful codes so you can easily subtract items that you choose not to make.
Downloadable Instructions on how the meal plan work.
Note: The term “Whole Food Plant Based compliant” is from a general standpoint. There are Whole Food Plant Based diet branches that restrict certain food items. Our recipes are all Whole Food Plant Based compliant based upon a high-level compliance standpoint. i.e. vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, minimally processed foods.
Some breakfast, lunch, and snack ideas are simple concepts that require no recipe.
- Breakfast: Carrot Cake Oatmeal Breakfast Bake
- Lunch: Pineapple Fried Rice
- Dinner: Farmers Market Italian Orzo Salad
- Dinner: Zucchini Chickpea Curry
- Dinner: Baked Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
- Dinner: Oil Free Potato Enchilada Casserole
- Dinner: Vegan BBQ “Chicken” Sandwich
- Snack: Instant Pot Brown Rice Pudding
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN –> Monkey and Me Menu 158
Sweet, moist, and packed with oats, walnuts, carrots, and raisins, this breakfast bake is seriously out of this world YUM!
Incredibly easy and fast to make, this healthy, oil-free rice is brimming with amazing flavors and wholesome ingredients.
It’s a filling and satisfying side dish or light meal that the works great at the dinner table or for fun picnic gatherings.
If you are looking for ways to use up zucchini in a nutritious way, then this delightful dish is just for you.
It is totally delicious, rich, comforting, and packed with a bold kick of spicy goodness in all the right ways.
This get-in-my-belly casserole is a big ole pan of potatoes and black beans smothered in a dreamy, creamy enchilada sauce that is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
This healthy sandwich features a chickpea patty with a BBQ-spiced rub mixed inside, coated in a smoky crumb coating that is packed with tastiness, baked in the oven to perfection, and topped with our delectable Sweet and Smoky BBQ Sauce.
A simple, healthy vegan nod to a classic rice pudding recipe makes for a luxurious comforting dessert that the whole family will love.
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN – Monkey and Me Menu 158