This week’s Monkey and Me’s Menu features some tasty recipes. Menu #155 includes a FREE bonus shopping list. All recipes are Whole Food Plant Based, vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, and no highly processed ingredients.
Downloadable Menu which offers the following:
- 2 Breakfast ideas
- 2 Lunch ideas
- 2 Snack Ideas
- 5 Dinner Ideas, including a FREE downloaded shopping list (PDF – Below)
A comprehensive (downloadable) shopping list for the 5 Dinners
- The shopping list is segmented into the common grocery store sections like “produce, spices, etc.” making it easy to pick up these items from your local grocery store.
- It also includes product suggestions that are Whole Food Plant Based compliant* for easy reference. Note: These products are suggestions, please feel free to select your own favorite products.
- Includes helpful codes so you can easily subtract items that you choose not to make.
Downloadable Instructions on how the meal plan work.
Note: The term “Whole Food Plant Based compliant” is from a general standpoint. There are Whole Food Plant Based diet branches that restrict certain food items. Our recipes are all Whole Food Plant Based compliant based upon a high-level compliance standpoint. i.e. vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, minimally processed foods.
Some breakfast, lunch, and snack ideas are simple concepts that require no recipe.
- Breakfast: Peanut Butter Banana Cookie Scones
- Lunch: Oil Free Gazpacho
- Dinner: Vegan Italian Tomato Mac and Cheese
- Dinner: Instant Pot Cabbage Wedges with Horseradish Cream
- Dinner: Oil Free Teriyaki Tofu
- Dinner: Oil Free French Dressing Bowl
- Dinner: Vegan Baked Black Bean Quesadillas
- Snack: Oil Free Spicy Asian Cucumber Salad
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN –> Monkey and Me Menu 155
Sweet bananas, creamy peanut butter, and tasty walnuts are baked into delicious cookie-scones that are sure to have the whole family on the edge of their seat for these tasty treats.
Summer’s calling and we are answering with a refreshing, cooling, and utterly delicious soup!
It’s a different spin on your tradition mac and cheese, a little more sophisticated with slightly subtle Italian seasoning that makes for a powerful taste of wow!
A dream combination of tender cabbage and flavorful horseradish sauce.
Tasty tofu is baked to perfection then coated in a rich, sticky teriyaki sauce that is sure to get rave reviews all around.
This healthy twist on a classic salad dressing is fast, easy, and perfect for salad lovers everywhere!
Humble beans and rice make up this simple and satisfying vegan twist on a classic Quesadilla.
Spicy, crispy, refreshing, this Oil Free Spicy Asian Cucumber Salad is the perfect side salad to accompany your favorite Asian inspired bowls.
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN – Monkey and Me Menu 155