How to Roast Oil Free Brussels Sprouts! We love the versatile and delicious Brussels Sprouts. The roasty goodness from baking adds a fantastic depth of flavor. It’s perfect for a variety of dishes or simply enjoy as a side dish.
Simple, easy, step-by-step instructions on How to Roast Oil Free Brussels Sprouts. This easy oven roasted method to roasting Brussels Sprouts without oil results in perfectly tender and crispy Brussels Sprouts.
Whole Food Plant Based, Vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, no highly processed ingredients and gluten free.
Hi there, Ameera here!
We love Brussels Sprouts. This recipe is devoted to learning how to roast perfectly tender and crispy Brussels Sprouts without using oil.
You gotta give this one a try!
Tips for Success:
- Flavor Profile: This is an easy way to roast Brussels Sprouts without any oil.
- Brussels Sprouts: We used a 2-pound bag of fresh Brussels Sprouts. Trim off the hard steam and slice in half. Large sprouts can be quartered. Smaller sprouts can be left whole.
- Tenderness of the Brussels Sprouts: The tenderness of the Brussels Sprouts is relative. We enjoyed them roasted for 20 minutes. This resulted in tender, but not mushy sprouts.
Leftovers and Freezing:
Leftovers will generally keep 5 days in the refrigerator. Store in a covered container.
These roasted Brussels sprouts can be frozen.
- Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.
- Large baking sheet (14 x 20)
- Parchment paper
If you try these tasty roasted Brussels Sprouts, we would love to know if you enjoy it as much as we do! Please leave us a review! Post a picture on Facebook or Instagram and tag us! We would love to hear from you.Print
Simple, easy, step-by-step instructions on How to Roast Oil Free Brussels Sprouts for perfectly roasted, oil-free Brussels Sprouts.
- 2 lb. Brussels Sprouts, trimmed, halved
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- Sprinkle onion powder
- Sprinkle sea salt (+/-) *
- Preheat the oven to 400 F, center rack.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Trim and halve the Brussels Sprouts, place the halved Brussels Sprouts, cut-side-down on the baking sheet, single layer.
- If adding any of the Optional Ingredients, sprinkle them on.
- Place the baking sheet into a 400 F preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, largely dependent upon the size of the Brussels Sprouts and how tender you enjoy them. Remove from oven, allow to sit for a few minutes to slightly cool down, then gently place the roasted Brussels Sprouts into a serving bowl and serve.
*Please reference the blog post for Tips for Success, Pantry Items Used, Storage and Freezing, and Kitchen Products Used.
*Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.
*Serving: 4 to 6
This post contains affiliate links, and we may receive a very small commission if you purchase through those links at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures! For more information, see our disclosures here.