Simple, easy, step-by-step instructions on How to Roast Oil Free Brussels Sprouts for perfectly roasted, oil-free Brussels Sprouts.
- 2 lb. Brussels Sprouts, trimmed, halved
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- Sprinkle onion powder
- Sprinkle sea salt (+/-) *
- Preheat the oven to 400 F, center rack.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Trim and halve the Brussels Sprouts, place the halved Brussels Sprouts, cut-side-down on the baking sheet, single layer.
- If adding any of the Optional Ingredients, sprinkle them on.
- Place the baking sheet into a 400 F preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, largely dependent upon the size of the Brussels Sprouts and how tender you enjoy them. Remove from oven, allow to sit for a few minutes to slightly cool down, then gently place the roasted Brussels Sprouts into a serving bowl and serve.
*Please reference the blog post for Tips for Success, Pantry Items Used, Storage and Freezing, and Kitchen Products Used.
*Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.
*Serving: 4 to 6