This week’s Monkey and Me’s Menu features some of our favorite foodie bloggers in menu #30 as well as a FREE bonus shopping list. All recipes are Whole Food Plant Based, vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, no highly processed ingredients, and gluten free.
Monkey and Me’s Menu #30 meal plan features the following:
Downloadable Menu which offers the following:
- 2 Breakfast ideas
- 2 Lunch ideas
- 2 Snack Ideas
- 5 Dinner Ideas, including a FREE downloaded shopping list (PDF – Below)
A comprehensive (downloadable) shopping list for the 5 Dinners
- The shopping list is segmented into the common grocery store sections like “produce, spices, etc.” making it easy to pick up these items from your local grocery store.
- It also includes product suggestions that are Whole Food Plant Based compliant* for easy reference. Note: These products are suggestions, please feel free to select your own favorite products.
- Includes helpful codes so you can easily subtract items that you choose not to make.
Downloadable Instructions on how the meal plan work.
Note: The term “Whole Food Plant Based compliant” is from a general standpoint. There are Whole Food Plant Based diet branches that restrict certain food items. Our recipes are all Whole Food Plant Based compliant based upon a high-level compliance standpoint. i.e. vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, minimally processed foods.
Some breakfast, lunch, and snack ideas are simple concepts that require no recipe.
Meal Plan #30 includes the following recipes:
- Healthy Vegan Cornmeal Pancakes (breakfast) from Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
- Mediterranean Wrap (lunch) from Jennifer’s Kitchen
- Vegan Kung Pao Noodles (dinner) from Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
- Mushroom Millet Burgers (dinner) from What She Ate
- Instant Pot Cajun Black Eyed Pea Stew (dinner) from Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
- Kale and Sweet Potato Dahl (dinner) from Nest & Glow
- Lentil Tortilla Stew (dinner) from Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
- Cranberry Jalapeño Hot Pepper Jelly (snack) from Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN –> Monkey and Me’s Menu 30
When comfort food and healthy come together for breakfast in the most delicious way, you get these perfectly light and fluffy Healthy Vegan Cornmeal Pancakes. Cornmeal pancakes also fondly known as Johnny cakes, corn cakes, or hoe cakes are hearty and satisfying, sure to keep your belly happy until lunch rolls around. Packed full of healthy, feel-good ingredients, you can be assured that every bite will be brimming with deliciousness. Head on over and check it out on Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures!
Pack your lunch with these tasty, quick and easy Mediterranean Wraps. Filled with tons of wholesome ingredients like hearty white beans, tangy lemon, tender artichoke hearts, crisp cucumbers, sweet tomatoes, creamy avocados and aromatic spices. A delicious wrap that will take lunch to the next level! Head on over and check it out on Jennifer’s Kitchen!
Raise your hand if you are all about the noodles! We’ve got an amazing noodley dish that will have you putting both hands up high! Spicy, sweet, tangy and full of deliciousness, these Vegan Kung Pao Noodles are the perfect blend of saucy flavors, wholesome veggies, and rich peanuts. This healthy vegan twist on this classic Chinese dish will have everyone running to the table for seconds. Head on over and check it out on Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures!
Simple, nourishing ingredients come together to create this delicious and hearty Mushroom Millet Burgers that is sure to please! Earthy mushrooms, satisfying millet, sweet onions, zingy garlic, and aromatic spices transform into a tasty burger, top with you favorites and enjoy! Head on over and check it out on What She Ate!
Flavorful, hearty, and yummy, this Instant Pot Cajun Black Eyed Pea Stew is as easy as it is delicious. Perfectly seasoned with Cajun spices, this Whole Food Plant Based vegan stew is sure to become one of your favorite comfort foods making this dish a tasty Whole Food Plant Based recipe! Head on over and check it out on Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures!
Warm up with this fabulous and flavorful kale and Sweet Potato Dahl. Nourishing kale, red lentils, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, and aromatic spices come together in the more delicious way! Creamy and rich, this hearty dish will sure to have everyone running to the dinner table. Head on over and check it out on Nest & Glow!
Smoky, spicy, and brimming with flavor this Lentil Tortilla Stew is so easy and comforting! Packed with simple nourishing ingredients and topped with your favorites like creamy avocado, crispy tortillas, and hot sauce, it is sure to be a new family favorite. Head on over and check it out on Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures!
Holiday happiness right here that is sure to get you in the holiday spirit! Sweet and tangy with a POW of heat this Cranberry Jalapeño Hot Pepper Jelly is the perfect holiday appetizer, sandwich spread, or tasty glaze. Quick and easy, full of flavor, this twist on an old school classic is the perfect beginning for your holiday entertainment table. Head on over and check it out on Monkey and Me Kitchen Adventures!
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN – Monkey and Me’s Menu 30