This week’s Monkey and Me’s Menu features some tasty recipes. Menu #156 includes a FREE bonus shopping list. All recipes are Whole Food Plant Based, vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, and no highly processed ingredients.
Downloadable Menu which offers the following:
- 2 Breakfast ideas
- 2 Lunch ideas
- 2 Snack Ideas
- 5 Dinner Ideas, including a FREE downloaded shopping list (PDF – Below)
A comprehensive (downloadable) shopping list for the 5 Dinners
- The shopping list is segmented into the common grocery store sections like “produce, spices, etc.” making it easy to pick up these items from your local grocery store.
- It also includes product suggestions that are Whole Food Plant Based compliant* for easy reference. Note: These products are suggestions, please feel free to select your own favorite products.
- Includes helpful codes so you can easily subtract items that you choose not to make.
Downloadable Instructions on how the meal plan work.
Note: The term “Whole Food Plant Based compliant” is from a general standpoint. There are Whole Food Plant Based diet branches that restrict certain food items. Our recipes are all Whole Food Plant Based compliant based upon a high-level compliance standpoint. i.e. vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, minimally processed foods.
Some breakfast, lunch, and snack ideas are simple concepts that require no recipe.
- Breakfast: Vegan Zucchini Muffins
- Lunch: Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- Dinner: Vegan Veggie White Lasagna Skillet
- Dinner: Instant Pot Dum Aloo
- Dinner: Smoky Collard Greens, Green Beans, and Potatoes
- Dinner: Spicy Glazed Chickpea Napa Cabbage Salad
- Dinner: Oil Free Creamy Garlic Dressing Bowl
- Snack: Vegan Crumb Top Banana Bread
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN –> Monkey and Me Menu 156
Perfectly tender with just the right amount of cinnamony goodness, these Vegan Zucchini Muffins are summer-loving in every bite.
Perfectly fluffy quinoa, hearty cannellini beans, juicy grape tomatoes, peppery baby arugula, tangy Kalamata olives, sweet sundried tomatoes, and flavorful roasted red peppers covered with an irresistible dressing packed with herbs, spices and vinegary goodness.
We are in love with this quick and flavorful skillet dish of rich, creamy, pasta heaven!
Baby potatoes or new potatoes are cooked in a creamy and delicious onion and tomato sauce. This Instant Pot recipe is sure to have everyone singing your praises as they devour this dish.
Looking for a great way to get in those nourishing greens? Look no further than this flavorful, healthy, and oil free dish that is bursting with wholesome goodness.
Brimming with tasty Asian flavors, this salad combines fresh, crisp nourishing veggies bathed in a tangy dressing and sweet and savory glazed chickpeas.
Brimming with zesty garlic deliciousness and tangy goodness, this healthy, homemade Oil Free Creamy Garlic Dressing will make garlic lovers everywhere rejoice!
A fun and healthy twist on the classic banana bread.
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN – Monkey and Me Menu 156