This week’s Monkey and Me’s Menu features some tasty recipes. Menu #152 includes a FREE bonus shopping list. All recipes are Whole Food Plant Based, vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, and no highly processed ingredients.
Downloadable Menu which offers the following:
- 2 Breakfast ideas
- 2 Lunch ideas
- 2 Snack Ideas
- 5 Dinner Ideas, including a FREE downloaded shopping list (PDF – Below)
A comprehensive (downloadable) shopping list for the 5 Dinners
- The shopping list is segmented into the common grocery store sections like “produce, spices, etc.” making it easy to pick up these items from your local grocery store.
- It also includes product suggestions that are Whole Food Plant Based compliant* for easy reference. Note: These products are suggestions, please feel free to select your own favorite products.
- Includes helpful codes so you can easily subtract items that you choose not to make.
Downloadable Instructions on how the meal plan work.
Note: The term “Whole Food Plant Based compliant” is from a general standpoint. There are Whole Food Plant Based diet branches that restrict certain food items. Our recipes are all Whole Food Plant Based compliant based upon a high-level compliance standpoint. i.e. vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, minimally processed foods.
Some breakfast, lunch, and snack ideas are simple concepts that require no recipe.
- Breakfast: Hearty Blueberry Oat Pancakes
- Lunch: Cajun Pasta and Peppers
- Dinner: Vegan Jalapeno Popper Mac and Cheese
- Dinner: Sweet Potato Black Bean Taquitos
- Dinner: Vegan Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Dinner: Creamy Dill Dressing Bowl
- Dinner: Cabbage Fried Rice
- Snack: Tex-Mex Creamed Corn
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN –> Monkey and Me Menu 152
Juicy, sweet blueberries are the star of this pancake show coupled with hearty and dense oats; it’s a breakfast that is sure to please.
Why have just regular pasta, when you can have bold, rich, flavorful Cajun Pasta and Peppers?
Always in the mood for mac and cheese, and this awesome twist is packed with goodness!
Flavorful, nutritious, and oh-so-satisfying, our tasty taquitos are filled with roasted sweet potatoes and perfectly seasoned black beans.
This soup is like one giant, cozy HUG! Full of flavorful feel-good ingredients, this soul-warming Vegan Broccoli Cheese Soup is ultra-comforting, satisfying, and bursting with delicious rich cheesy flavor.
Perfectly luscious, bold tangy goodness, and bursting with fresh dill vibes, this dressing is healthy and utterly delicious.
Incredibly easy and fast to make, this Cabbage Fried Rice is bursting with flavor and loaded with tons of veggies; plus, it tastes amazing. The best part is it’s ready in 20 minutes or less!
Creamed corn just got a whole lot more exciting AND healthier.
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN – Monkey and Me Menu 152