This week’s Monkey and Me’s Menu features some tasty recipes. Menu #151 includes a FREE bonus shopping list. All recipes are Whole Food Plant Based, vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, and no highly processed ingredients.
Downloadable Menu which offers the following:
- 2 Breakfast ideas
- 2 Lunch ideas
- 2 Snack Ideas
- 5 Dinner Ideas, including a FREE downloaded shopping list (PDF – Below)
A comprehensive (downloadable) shopping list for the 5 Dinners
- The shopping list is segmented into the common grocery store sections like “produce, spices, etc.” making it easy to pick up these items from your local grocery store.
- It also includes product suggestions that are Whole Food Plant Based compliant* for easy reference. Note: These products are suggestions, please feel free to select your own favorite products.
- Includes helpful codes so you can easily subtract items that you choose not to make.
Downloadable Instructions on how the meal plan work.
Note: The term “Whole Food Plant Based compliant” is from a general standpoint. There are Whole Food Plant Based diet branches that restrict certain food items. Our recipes are all Whole Food Plant Based compliant based upon a high-level compliance standpoint. i.e. vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, minimally processed foods.
Some breakfast, lunch, and snack ideas are simple concepts that require no recipe.
- Breakfast: Vegan Warm Dijon Potato Salad
- Lunch: Fast and Easy Sesame Noodles
- Dinner: Budget Friendly Black Bean Chili
- Dinner: Vegan Nachos Mac and Cheese
- Dinner: Southern Collard Greens
- Dinner: Texas Style Barbecue Tempeh
- Dinner: Vegan Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing Bowl
- Snack: Classic Vegan Coleslaw
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN –> Monkey and Me Menu 151
e want all the potatoes, especially with this awesome potato salad that is totally delivering on those happy summertime vibes.
When hanger starts to set in, this delicious and comforting Fast and Easy Sesame Noodles is the perfect answer to your hunger needs with its simple, wholesome, and tasty ingredients – you won’t believe how fast it comes together.
Nothing fancy to see here, but let me tell you, this comforting chili is sure to make your belly happy with flavor and satisfying goodness.
We’re combining the deliciousness of a low-fat vegan cheese sauce with the carbolicious goodness of pasta to create a fantastic mac and cheese you won’t want to miss.
Packed with veggies and healthy ingredients, this nod to Southern Collard Greens dish breaks the away from traditional Southern recipes with a *vegan high five* plus, it’s so good for you!
This healthy Texas Style Barbecue Tempeh is deliciously spicy, smoky and has just enough sweet tang that you will find yourself wanting to make this easy and simple recipe over and over again.
Calling all lemon lovers, this simple, oil free, Vegan Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing is velvety, dreamy, and bursting with fresh lemony goodness.
Vibrant, fun and festive, this coleslaw is sure to compliment your barbecues, sandwiches, and cookouts.
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN – Monkey and Me Menu 151