This week’s Monkey and Me’s Menu features some tasty recipes. Menu #147 includes a FREE bonus shopping list. All recipes are Whole Food Plant Based, vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, and no highly processed ingredients.
Downloadable Menu which offers the following:
- 2 Breakfast ideas
- 2 Lunch ideas
- 2 Snack Ideas
- 5 Dinner Ideas, including a FREE downloaded shopping list (PDF – Below)
A comprehensive (downloadable) shopping list for the 5 Dinners
- The shopping list is segmented into the common grocery store sections like “produce, spices, etc.” making it easy to pick up these items from your local grocery store.
- It also includes product suggestions that are Whole Food Plant Based compliant* for easy reference. Note: These products are suggestions, please feel free to select your own favorite products.
- Includes helpful codes so you can easily subtract items that you choose not to make.
Downloadable Instructions on how the meal plan work.
Note: The term “Whole Food Plant Based compliant” is from a general standpoint. There are Whole Food Plant Based diet branches that restrict certain food items. Our recipes are all Whole Food Plant Based compliant based upon a high-level compliance standpoint. i.e. vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, minimally processed foods.
Some breakfast, lunch, and snack ideas are simple concepts that require no recipe.
- Breakfast: Hash Brown Potatoes
- Lunch: Vegan Buffalo Potato Salad
- Dinner: Vegan Cajun Corn Stew
- Dinner: Easy Pomegranate Hummus Dressing Bowl
- Dinner: Vegan Hungarian “Chicken” Paprikash
- Dinner: Veggie Sandwich Spread
- Dinner: Cuban Black Beans
- Snack: Cilantro Lime Corn Salad
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN –> Monkey and Me Menu 147
Simplicity at its best, our crispy and incredibly tasty Hash Brown Potatoes are perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Two of our favorites coming together in this must try dish. Kick up your potato salad game with this creamy, delicious Vegan Buffalo Potato Salad featuring a deliciously bold dressing.
Get your bowls ready, this cozy stew is bringing all those must haves: sweet pops of corn, ultra-satisfying potatoes, and a flavorful herbaceous broth.
We cannot get enough hummus-based dressings, and this delicious variation is on repeat at our house.
Sweet onions, earthy garlic, vibrant red bell peppers, hearty mushrooms, protein-packed soy curls, and rich tomatoes come together in a flavorful velvety paprika gravy and served over a bed of tasty noodles.
Wonder-sandwich to the rescue with a delicious bean-free twist! Tender grated zucchini and carrots all coated in a delightfully zippy sauce with chopped pecans for added crunch is all the awesome ways this sandwich shows off.
Aromatic Cuban spices, zesty onions, spicy jalapeños, earthy garlic, sweet tomatoes, tasty bell peppers, and hearty black beans come together in the most delightful way.
Healthy, light, and refreshing, we’ve got a simple salad that is bursting with sunshine vibes.
DOWNLOAD MENU PLAN – Monkey and Me Menu 147