This Vegan Italian Veggie Hoagie Dip tastes like all your favorite Italian Hoagie fixings, minus the meats and cheeses, served in a dip-style fashion with your favorite bread, crostini, or cracker.
- 3 cups finely chopped iceberg lettuce
- ½ cup finely diced cherry (or grape) tomatoes
- 1/3 cup finely diced red onions
- ½ cup finely diced red bell peppers
- ½ cup finely diced green bell peppers
- ½ cup finely diced baby cucumbers, unpeeled
- ¼ cup finely diced dill pickles
- 1/3 to 2/3 cups finely diced pepperoncini *
- ¼ cup black olives, sliced (optional)
- 1 recipe Vegan Italian Pepperoncini Dressing
- Bread (chunks or small slices)
- Quinoa Flatbread
- Make the Vegan Italian Pepperoncini Dressing, set aside.
- Place all the prepared Veggie Ingredients into a bowl, gently toss. Then add the Vegan Italian Pepperoncini Dressing over top. Mix well to thoroughly coat all the salad ingredients. Set aside for 10 minute to marinate.
- Mix the salad again, serve with chunks of bread or slices, crostini, quinoa flatbread or crackers, or make into hoagie/submarine sandwiches! So much YUM!
*Please reference the blog post for Tips for Success, Pantry Items Used, Storage and Freezing, and Kitchen Products Used.
*Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.
*Appetizer Servings: 9 to 12 (Makes 5 cups)