This Salsa Veggie Bowl is a super quick meal. It is as tasty as it is filling. A fabulous Whole Food Plant Based recipe. Oil free, sugar free, no highly processed ingredients, and gluten free.
- Create a bed of iceberg lettuce or other salad greens in a dinner plate sized bowl.
- Chop and prepare the tomatoes, jalapeno pepper, avocado, green onions and place them on top of the bed of lettuce.
- Heat a cup of the Mexican rice leftovers in the microwave, and place them on the bed of lettuce.
- Heat a cup of the Simple & Spicy Black Bean leftovers in the microwave, and place them on the bed of lettuce.
- Add salsa to the center of the bowl and sprinkle a few finely diced red onions on top.
- Mix it all up and Enjoy!