These healthy and addictive Oil-Free Baked Potato Slices are spud heaven. An easy method that i sure to get you perfect fries every time.
- 2 lbs. Russet potatoes, unpeeled, cut into ½ inch slices *
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon sea salt (+/-) *
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Place the onion powder, garlic powder, sweet and smoked paprika, and salt into a small bowl. Mix well, set aside.
- Scrub the potatoes, then cut into ½ inch slices (rounds). Rinse the potato rounds with cold water, then shake off the excess water. The potato rounds should be damp but not overly wet. Just wet enough so the seasonings will stick to them.
- Place the potato rounds into a large bowl, sprinkle the seasonings over top. Gently toss until all the potato rounds are covered with the seasoning mix.
- Place the seasoned potato rounds onto the parchment lined baking sheet and place in a 400 F preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, flip the potato rounds over, the bake for another 13 to 15 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
- Serve with your favorite Vegan Fry Sauce or Ketchup.
*Please reference the blog post for Tips for Success, Pantry Items Used, Storage and Freezing, and Kitchen Products Used.
*Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.