Kick up your mashed potatoes game with this fun new vegan ranch-flavored twist. Rich, bold ranch goodness and comforting, creamy mashed potatoes create an ultimate Vegan Ranch Mashed Potatoes is that is sure to put a smile on your face! Pair these tasty taters with out Vegan Buffalo Veggies for an outta this world meal. Grab a bowl and get ready to dive in!
Whole Food Plant Based, vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, gluten free, no highly processed ingredients.
- 4 lbs. Russet potatoes, peeled
- ¼ cup + 2 Tablespoons unsweetened plain plant yogurt
- ½ to ¾ cup unsweetened plain plant milk
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1 ½ teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon dried ground mustard powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (+/- to taste) *
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper (+/-)
- Peel and cut the potatoes into uniform pieces, rinse well to remove any excess starch. Place in cold water in a stock pot, bring to a high boil, then immediately lower to a low boil. Boil the potatoes until fork tender, drain and place the potatoes back on the stove (burner off) for about 30 seconds to remove some of the excess moisture from the potatoes.
- Mash the potatoes, then add all the ingredients (except the fresh chives) and mash until smooth and creamy. Then stir in the chopped chives, taste for flavor, and adjust spices/herbs to taste.
*Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.
*Vegan Buffalo Veggies: Pairs deliciously with our Vegan Buffalo Veggies
*Makes: 6 servings
*Storage: Refrigerate and use within 5 days.