Crunchy, tangy, and oh-so-yummy, this Vegan Cream Cheese Stuffed Celery is a simple and easy make-ahead appetizer.
- 8 oz. vegan cream cheese *
- 2/3 cup finely chopped pimento stuffed Spanish olives *
- 1 to 2 teaspoons olive brine *
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon hot sauce (+/-) *
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt (+/-) *
- 10 to 15 celery ribs, cut into 3-inch lengths
Optional Topping Ingredients:
- Very finely chopped pimento stuffed Spanish olives
- Assorted Crackers (if used as a dip)
- Place all the Base Ingredients into a bowl and mix until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Stuff (top) the celery pieces with the cream cheese mixture and sprinkle with some additional finely chopped pimento olive pieces.
- Refrigerate for several hours, then serve and enjoy!
*Please reference the blog post for Tips for Success, Pantry Items Used, Storage and Freezing, and Kitchen Products Used.
*Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.
*Servings: Makes 20 to 30 stuffed celery