Easy, rich, and mouthwatering, this oil-free Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge is the perfect healthy dessert that is sure to put a smile on your face.
- 1 – [ 15.5 oz. can ] chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups vegan chocolate chips
- ½ cup natural peanut butter *
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- Pinch sea salt (+/-) *
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the drained and rinsed chickpeas into the food processor, and pulse for 20 seconds break up the chickpeas.
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate chips, then scape all the melted chocolate into the food processor with the chopped chickpeas.
- Then add all the other remaining ingredients and pulse until smooth and emulsified.
- Pour into the parchment paper lined 8×8 pan, smooth the surface, then place in the freezer for 25 minutes.
- Remove the fudge from the pan and cut into pieces. Enjoy!
*Please reference the blog post for Tips for Success, Pantry Items Used, Storage and Freezing, and Kitchen Products Used.
*Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.
*Serving: 36 pieces