Chocolatey, creamy, and sweet, these simple Sugar Free Chocolate Overnight Oats are healthy and delicious and sure to make breakfast a breeze.
- 1 ¾ cup rolled oats
- 9 Medjool dates, pit removed (+/-) *
- 2 cups unsweetened plain plant milk
- 2 Tablespoons + 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch to ¼ teaspoon sea salt (+/-) *
Optional Add-In Ingredients:
- Toasted almonds (walnuts, or pecans)
- Buckwheat groats
- Flaxseed meal
- Chia seeds
- Place all the Ingredients (except the rolled oats) into a high-speed blender, blend on high for one minute or longer until the dates are pureed into the liquids.
- Place the rolled oats into a large bowl, then pour the blender mixture over the oats, stir well.
- Place the oat mixture into 4 glass jars, cover, refrigerate over night. Enjoy the next morning.
*Please reference the blog post for Tips for Success, Pantry Items Used, Storage and Freezing, and Kitchen Products Used.
*Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.