This simple and Spicy Black Beans recipe is flavorful and easy. It makes for a perfect side dish to accompany all your Southwestern dishes. Whole Food Plant Based, oil free, refined sugar free, no processed ingredients to minimally processed ingredients, and gluten free!
- 2 – 15 oz. cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ teaspoon Chipotle Spices
- 1 ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Pinch of cumin
- Pinch of sea salt
- Dash of freshly cracked pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- Chopped green onions
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Add the dry spices in a small bowl, stir to incorporate. Set aside.
- Drain and rinse 2 cans of black beans.
- In a medium sized sauce pan, add the beans, dry spices and water. Gently stir to incorporate.
- Cook over medium low heat for 7 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Enjoy as a delicious side dish or incorporate into your favorite Southwestern dishes.