Creamy, delicious, and full of flavor, this Oil Free Vegan Mexican Corn Dip is fantastic with tortilla chips, tacos, burritos, baked potatoes, and more.
Dip Base Ingredients:
- 2 – [ 15.25 oz. cans ] corn, drained
- 1 – [ 4 oz. can ] diced green chiles, drained, rinsed *
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped (+/-)
- ¼ to ½ cup finely diced red onion
- ¼ cup vegan cream cheese *
- 1 Tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon water *
- 2 teaspoons lime juice (+/-)
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- ¾ teaspoon regular chili powder *
- ¼ to 1 teaspoon sea salt (+/-) *
- Over a baked potato
- Taco topper
- Burrito filling
- With tortilla chips
- Side salad/dip accompanying Mexican dinner
- Place all the Dip Base Ingredients into a bowl, set aside.
- Place the all the Sauce Ingredients into a small bowl, whisk until smooth and emulsified, then pour over the corn dip ingredients, mix well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to marry.
- After 30 minutes, taste and adjust the flavors as needed.
- Serve over a baked potato, or as a taco topper, inside a burrito, with some tortilla chips or as a side salad.
*Please reference the blog post for Tips for Success, Pantry Items Used, Storage and Freezing, and Kitchen Products Used.
*Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.
*Servings: Makes approximately 5 cups