Brimming with zesty garlic and tangy goodness, this healthy, homemade Oil Free Creamy Garlic Dressing will make garlic lovers everywhere rejoice!
- ½ cup distilled white vinegar
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup organic maple syrup (+/-) *
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 Tablespoons white miso *
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt (+/-) *
- Place all the Base Ingredients and Spice/Herb Ingredients into a bowl, whisk until emulsified and smooth.
- Taste test and add adjust seasonings/ingredients accordingly. Serve over your favorite salad greens.
*White Miso: We used Miso Master Organic Mellow White Premium Lite Miso, Certified Gluten Free. Miso really lends itself to balancing flavors when you don’t use oil. You can also use chickpea miso for a soy free version.
*Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.
*Serving: Makes approximately 1 ¾ cups of dressing.
*Storage: Refrigerate and use within 5 days.