Easy and vibrant, these Healthy Double Strawberry Popsicles are delicious and will keep you cool and refreshed all summer long.
- 10 to 16 oz. fresh or frozen strawberries (or berries of choice) *
- 1 cup unsweetened plain plant yogurt
- 1 to 3 Tablespoons pure maple syrup (+/-) *
- 1 – [ 1.2 oz. package ] organic freeze-dried strawberries (or berries of choice) *
- Place all the Ingredients into a high-speed blender, blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle mold, add sticks, and freeze at least 7 hours or until completely frozen.
- To remove from popsicle mold, remove the popsicle mold from the freezer, allow to sit for 4 to 6 minutes at room temperature, or dip into warm water to loosen.
- Store remaining popsicles in individual freezer bags and return to the freezer.
*Please reference the blog post for Tips for Success, Pantry Items Used, Storage and Freezing, and Kitchen Products Used.
*Servings: Makes 6 to 7 frozen treats