Can we all agree that pizza is an ultimate comfort food, and a key element is a totally rockin’ sauce. Filled with wholesome ingredients, this Easy Healthy Pizza Sauce tastes out-of-this-world delicious! Nothing compares to homemade pizza sauce that is bursting with rich, bold flavors. Ready in less than 10 minutes, this incredible sauce is sure to make all your pizza dreams come true!
Whole Food Plant Based, vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, gluten free, no highly processed ingredients.
- 1 – 15 oz. can tomato sauce
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 Tablespoon + 2 teaspoons organic maple syrup (+/-)
- 1 Tablespoon miso *
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried basil
- Large pinch ground fennel seed
- ½ teaspoon sea salt (+/- to taste) *
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a small stockpot, whisk well to combine, then simmer for 7 minutes, taste test and adjust seasonings accordingly.
- Use immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
*Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.
*Serving: Makes about 2 cups
*Storage: Use within 7 days.