Healthy, delicious, and perfectly balanced, this Creamy Herb Tahini Vinaigrette is lightly tangy, slightly sweet, herbaceous, and flavorful.
- 1/3 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup organic maple syrup (+/-)
- 2 Tablespoons white miso *
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil (+/-)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (+/-)
- ½ teaspoon dried ground mustard powder
- Pinch dried crushed thyme leaves
- ¼ to ¾ teaspoon sea salt (+/-) *
- Place all the Base Ingredients and Spice/Herb Ingredients into a bowl, whisk until emulsified and smooth.
- Taste test and add adjust seasonings/ingredients accordingly. Serve over your favorite salad greens.
*Please reference the blog post for Tips for Success, Pantry Items Used, Storage and Freezing, and Kitchen Products Used.
*Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.
*Servings: Makes 1 ¼ cups