A delicious combination of sweet and tangy, this wholesome Broccoli Slaw with Lemon Dressing is sure to be a hit at your next summer family gathering.
- 1 – [ 12 oz. package ] broccoli slaw mix *
- 2 sweet apples, unpeeled, julienne sliced *
- 6 to 8 green onions, sliced
- 1 ¼ teaspoons poppy seeds (optional)
- ½ cup + 2 Tablespoons unsweetened plain plant yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon + 2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice *
- 1 to 2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest *
- 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup (+/-)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (+/-) *
- ¼ to 1 teaspoon sea salt (+/-) *
- Place all the Base Ingredients into a large bowl, set aside.
- Place all the Dressing Ingredients into a small bowl, food processor, or high-speed blender, mix well until smooth and emulsified.
- Pour the dressing over top of the broccoli slaw ingredients, mix well. Serve and enjoy!
*Please reference the blog post for Tips for Success, Pantry Items Used, Storage and Freezing, and Kitchen Products Used.
*Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.
*Servings: makes 8 cups