This 5-minute oil-free Apple Ginger Vinaigrette dressing is the perfect drizzly addition to your salad with its delightful burst of sweet zingy goodness. Whole Food Plant Based, vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, no highly processed ingredients and gluten free.
- 5 oz. to 7 oz. Gala apple, cored, peeled, chopped *
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar (+/-) *
- 2 Tablespoons + 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon organic maple syrup (+/-)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (+/-) *
- 2 teaspoons tahini
- ¼ teaspoon minced ginger (+/-) *
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onions
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt (+/-) *
- Place all the Base Ingredients and Spice/Herb Ingredients into a high-speed blender, blend until emulsified and smooth.
- Taste test and add adjust seasonings/ingredients accordingly.Serve over your favorite salad greens.
*Gala Apple: You can use any medium-sized sweet apple you like. We used a 7 oz. Gala apple (weight is before peeling and coring).
*Dijon Mustard/Vinegar/Ginger/Maple Syrup: Our family loved this dressing; however, we each had preferences over the multiple kitchen tests. Some preferred more Dijon mustard, while others liked more ginger and pops of vinegar tang. Others preferred more sweetness. This recipe is a great base to start. It is perfectly delicious as is in the recipe but can be customized to suit individual preferences.
*Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.
*Serving: Makes approximately 2/3 cup of dressing.
*Storage: Refrigerate and use within 5 days.
*Nutritional Information is an estimate and does not include optional add-ins, toppings, or additional serving ideas.