What can’t tahini do? It’s so creamy, rich, and versatile, and we just can’t get enough! We are excited to share with you our newest delicious dressing with a creamy tahini twist. Pssst, it can also be a mayo too! Whoa, crazy cool. Adjust the water amount, and you go from dreamy dressing, to thick and creamy mayo – a total win win! Rich, creamy, and bursting with flavors this refined sugar free, healthy, and oil free Vegan Tangy Honey Mustard Dressing and Mayo is fast, easy and perfect for salads and dipping veggies or use it to slather on a wrap or sandwich. This delicious dressing/mayo is sure to absolutely delight your taste buds with a POW of flavor, making it this week’s awesome Whip It Up Wednesday recipe. Whole Food Plant Based, vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, no highly processed ingredients, and gluten free.
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ume plum vinegar (optional)
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup organic maple syrup *
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon rubbed sage
- ½ teaspoon dried ground mustard powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt (+/- to taste) *
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Place all the ingredients into a high-speed blender and emulsify until smooth.
- Taste test the dressing and add more seasonings, if needed.
*Organic Maple Syrup: This is a tangy and sweet dressing. If you are concerned with the amount of maple syrup used, start by using half of the amount and increase based upon personal preferences.
*Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.
*Serving: Makes approximately 1 cup of dressing.
*Storage: Refrigerate and use within 5 days.