Another day, another salad and we aren’t topping rainbow goodness with just any dressing. No way, we are taking taste buds to flavor town with this NEW Vegan Creamy Taco Dressing. This bold saucy deliciousness is all about rich aromatic spices, velvety cashew cream, and tangy vinegar. This taco lover’s dressing is healthy, flavorful, and perfect for drizzling, dunking, dolloping fun making it this week’s awesome Whip It Up Wednesday recipe.
Whole Food Plant Based, vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, gluten free and no highly processed ingredients.
- 1/3 cup raw unsalted cashews
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened plain plant milk
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 2 Tablespoons + 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon organic maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¾ teaspoon chili powder
- ¾ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon sea salt (+/- to taste)
- Place the cashews in separate bowls and cover with boiling water, allow to set for 19 minutes. After 19 minutes, discard the water. Or boil the cashews in water for 10 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend on high for one minute or until creamy and smooth. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
*Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.
*Makes: about 2/3 cup
*Storage: Refrigerate, use within 5 days.