Decadent, bold, and dreamy, these Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cream Cookies bursting with delicious flavors and perfect for Valentine’s Day or any day of the week!
- 1 ½ cups almond flour *
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch (or arrowroot powder)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt *
- ¼ cup + 1 Tablespoon crushed freeze-dried raspberries *
- 1/3 cup raw cashew butter *
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Optional Topping Ingredients:
- Drizzle melted vegan chocolate *
- Sprinkle crushed freeze-dried raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Place oven rack in the upper-center position, avoiding the lower oven rack placement.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat (or parchment paper).
- Place approximately 1 cup (+/-) of freeze-dried raspberries into a food processor, and pulse, just enough to break up the raspberries into granules (but not a complete powder). Measure out ¼ cup + 1 Tablespoon and place into a bowl. (See notes on amount).
- Place all the other Dry Ingredients into the bowl with the crushed freeze-dried raspberry granules, whisk to combine.
- Add the Wet Ingredients to the dry ingredients, stir well to combine (no electric mixer required).
- Take approximately 1 tablespoon of cookie dough and roll it in your hands to form a very smooth compacted ball, then place the cookie ball onto the silicone mat (or parchment paper) lined cookie sheet. Try to keep the cookie size uniform. Repeat until you have rolled all the dough into dough balls and placed on the baking sheet.
- Place into a preheated 350 F oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove from the oven, allow the cookies to sit on the baking sheet(s) undisturbed for 5 minutes to firm up, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
- Allow to completely cool, then drizzle with melted chocolate with a tiny sprinkle of freeze-dried raspberry granules/powder.
*Please see the Blog Post for Tips for Success, Leftovers and Freezing, Pantry Products Used in this Recipe, and Kitchen Products Used
*Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.
*Serving: Makes approximately 22 to 26 cookies.