We don’t know about you, but we seriously crave salad ev-ery-day and the KEY is a healthy, delicious, and satisfying dressing. This creamy, tangy, rich, and cheesy Oil Free Vegan Italian Parmesan Dressing will have you dreaming of salads. It’s a perfect blend of tangy red and white wine vinegars, velvety tahini, tart lemon juice, aromatic Italian seasonings, carmely maple syrup, nutty nutritional yeast all combined together to delight your taste buds. Making salad dreams come true with this week’s awesome Whip It Up Wednesday recipe. Whole Food Plant Based, vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, no highly processed ingredients and gluten free.
- ¼ cup + 1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup + 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons tahini
- 2 teaspoons white miso *
- 1 teaspoon organic maple syrup
- I Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onions
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast
- Pinch of celery seed – very tiny pinch (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (+/-)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Place the all the ingredients into a bowl, whisk well to combine (or process in a high-speed blender).
- Taste test the dressing, adjust the flavors as needed.
*Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.
*Miso: We used Miso Master Organic Mellow White Premium Lite Miso, Certified Gluten Free. Miso really lends itself to balancing flavors when you don’t use oil. You can also substitute with chickpea miso for a soy free version.
*Servings: Makes about one cup of dressing
*Storage: Use within two weeks