Easy, creamy, and flavorful, this Oil Free Pumpkin Maple Vinaigrette is a delicious hint of autumn vibes in salad dressing form.
- ½ cup [canned] pumpkin *
- ½ cup hummus
- ¼ cup + 1 Tablespoons pure maple syrup (+/-)
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard (+/-)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon water (+/-)
- ½ to 1 teaspoon sea salt (+/-) *
- ½ teaspoon Herbes de Provence *
- Place all the Ingredients into a bowl, whisk well to combine.
- Serve on your favorite salad fixings.
*Please reference the blog post for Tips for Success, Pantry Items Used, Storage and Freezing, and Kitchen Products Used.
*Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.
*Servings: Makes 2 cups