Full of delicious zesty and sweet flavors, this refreshing Oil Free Greek Salsa is brimming with summer veggies ready for pita chip dipping.
- 1 ½ cups small diced Persian cucumbers, unpeeled
- ½ cup small diced green bell peppers
- ½ cup finely diced red onions
- 1 ½ cups small-diced cherry (or grape) tomatoes
- ¼ cup + 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar (+/-)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (+/-)
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup (+/-)
- 1 Tablespoon tahini (+/-)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried oregano (+/-)
- ¼ to 1 teaspoon sea salt (+/-) *
- Pinch black pepper (+/-)
- Sliced, pitted kalamata olives
- Vegan feta cheese
- Baked pita chips
- Pita bread triangles
- In a wrap/pita sandwich
- Side salad
- Place all the Base Ingredients into a large bowl, mix well to evenly distribute the ingredients, set aside.
- Place all the Dressing Ingredients into a small bowl, whisk well until smooth and emulsified.
- Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients, mix well, allow to sit for 3 to 4 minutes to marinate, then serve with baked pita chips (or see our other serving ideas.)
*Please reference the blog post for Tips for Success, Pantry Items Used, Storage and Freezing, and Kitchen Products Used.
*Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.
*Servings: 4 to 5 Makes approximately 3 ½ to 4 cups