This healthy Oil Free Asian Sweet Chili dressing is fast, easy, perfect for salad lovers everywhere, and comes together in less than 10 Minutes! Whole Food Plant Based, vegan, plant based, oil free, refined sugar free, gluten free, no highly processed ingredients.
- 2 Tablespoons tamari *
- 2 Tablespoons organic maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons white miso *
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Add all the ingredients into a small bowl, whisk well to combine, allow to stand for 5 minutes to let the flavors marry.
- Taste test the dressing and add more seasonings, if needed. Serve.
*Sweet Chili: This dressing is inspired by the traditional sweet chili sauce. This dressing has those similar sweet flavors.
*Miso: We used Miso Master Organic Mellow White Premium Lite Miso, Certified Gluten Free. Miso really lends itself to balancing flavors when you don’t use oil. If you are going to live the Whole Food Plant Based lifestyle, then you will quickly find that miso is your friend.
*Tamari: We used San J Tamari Soy Sauce, Gluten Free, Reduced Sodium. You can substitute the tamari with reduced sodium soy sauce, Braggs Liquid Aminos, or Braggs Coconut Liquid Aminos.
*Serving: Makes approximately 2/3 cup of dressing.
*Storage: Refrigerate and use within 5 days.