This easy and delicious Maple Berry Parfait is as healthy as it is delicious, making it a perfect Whole Food Plant Based breakfast or dessert. Made with strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, organic maple syrup, plant-based yogurt, and a tasty granola consisting of slivered almonds, chopped walnuts, rolled oats, cinnamon, and hint of maple syrup. No oil, no refined sugar, no highly processed ingredients, and gluten free.
- Simple Granola – See Additional Recipe
- Strawberries, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon pure organic maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon water
- Plant Based Yogurt
- Place 2 cups of mixed berries in a bowl. Add 1 Tablespoon of maple syrup and 1 Tablespoon of water. Mix well. Refrigerate overnight or for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Place some yogurt into the bottom of a dessert cup.
- Next sprinkle a handful of Simple Granola.
- Place some mixed berries and some juice from the mixed berries over top of the granola.
- Repeat starting with a smaller proportion of yogurt, mixed berries, and berry juice.
- End with a tiny dollop of yogurt, tiny sprinkle of granola, and several mixed berries.
- Makes 2 Mixed Berry Parfaits. Enjoy!
*Make ahead: These can be made ahead, but the granola will become soggy. If you enjoy crunchy granola, then make them right before serving.