These Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are a delicious treat that is guaranteed to satisfy your cookie cravings.
- 1 ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 Tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt *
- ¼ cup + 2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup + 1 Tablespoon unsalted, unsweetened natural peanut butter
- ½ to 2/3 cup vegan mini chocolate chips *
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Line a baking sheet with silicone baking pads (or parchment paper), set aside.
- Place all the Dry Ingredients into a large mixing bowl, whisk thoroughly to combine.
- Add all the Wet Ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl, stir well to combine. Stir in the mini chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Scoop up 1 tablespoon of cookie dough and place onto the baking sheet. Try to keep the cookies in similar size and shape for even baking.
- Bake in a preheated 350 F oven (center rack) for 11 to 12 minutes. The bottom of the cookies are golden brown when done. Remove from the oven and allow to set on baking sheet for 5 minutes to set up before transferring to a baking rack.
*Please reference the blog post for Tips for Success, Pantry Items Used, Storage and Freezing, and Kitchen Products Used.
*Sea Salt: Please adjust the sea salt based upon your family’s sea salt preferences and/or based upon dietary needs.
*Servings:Makes 27 to 30 small cookies